3DXChat Community

Hi

Jamie!

I've got a few people on my friends list on forum and ingame that haven't really said anything to me. don't be shy!! talk to me, i won't bite unless you want me to ;) 

On another note, hope you're all doing good. am also done with some of the drama that can happen, so i will just ignore you from now on if you try to start any with either myself or someone else. i hope most of you agree, that it is a little childish and we're all meant to be adults here, whatever our age(18+ obviously). if you see me ingame, don't be afraid to PM me, although i may be busy or afk, so if i don't reply please please please don't take it personally. If i do see it and am busy, i will let you know as politely as i can XD

Anyway, see you all soon hopefully. 

I don't understand, you keep creating topics titled "hi" filled with drama contents or to say that you are done with drama. Just enjoy your game and end the "childish posts" since you claim we are all meant to be adults.

Ignoring drama is the best move, but this topic shows the opposite. Sorry, if its looks like I'm attacking you but these posts are quite too repetitive from you.

I don't understand, you keep creating topics titled "hi" filled with drama contents or to say that you are done with drama. Just enjoy your game and end the "childish posts" since you claim we are all meant to be adults.

Ignoring drama is the best move, but this topic shows the opposite. Sorry, if its looks like I'm attacking you but these posts are quite too repetitive from you.

Haha yeah, this guy is such a diva.

Someone please give him all the Snickers...

if you don't like what i've written, don't comment. simples. i may have caused some stuff in past, but i thought this post was ok, both for myself and others. i enjoy meeting new people and i really do try my best to get on, but as in real life, there are some people that well, i'm sure you know. -hugs you all anyway- time for a new start hopefully!

I've got a few people on my friends list on forum and ingame that haven't really said anything to me. don't be shy!! talk to me, i won't bite unless you want me to ;) 

On another note, hope you're all doing good. am also done with some of the drama that can happen, so i will just ignore you from now on if you try to start any with either myself or someone else. i hope most of you agree, that it is a little childish and we're all meant to be adults here, whatever our age(18+ obviously). if you see me ingame, don't be afraid to PM me, although i may be busy or afk, so if i don't reply please please please don't take it personally. If i do see it and am busy, i will let you know as politely as i can XD

Anyway, see you all soon hopefully. 

who cares

Guest ToxicallySweet

I just stating my thought no need to be jerk about it.

I'm only being a jerk bc everyone else is being jerks to my friend. Sorry don't like people being mean to my friends. And Rob no love I gave you a snickers first and it was a king size one

I'm only being a jerk bc everyone else is being jerks to my friend. Sorry don't like people being mean to my friends. And Rob no love I gave you a snickers first and it was a king size one

Well the sad part is that Wizard also has the right to not care, so we need to respect him for that.

And RobT likes my Snickers more because I kissed it with my juicy red lips before giving it to him.

Guest ToxicallySweet

Yes everyone has a right to state their thoughts but really wasn't necessary. It was just a stab at a friend of mine for what nothing. And you can one up me all you want doesn't bother me. I don't need to one up someone to make myself feel better. So keep kissing those snickers if that's what floats your boat.

Yes everyone has a right to state their thoughts but really wasn't necessary. It was just a stab at a friend of mine for what nothing. And you can one up me all you want doesn't bother me. I don't need to one up someone to make myself feel better. So keep kissing those snickers if that's what floats your boat.

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

I will say one thing . OP wasnt badly done, broke no rules. Its prob whining and thats a W/E. But this is why threads go to trash, because some moron starts throwing around insults. Idiots, etc. Then when they get attacked for it they go and whine to someone and get the post deleted because they got butt hurt over something they originally started.