3DXChat Community

Hi

Jamie!

You care enough to comment sooo. What crawled up everyone ass. He is just stating his thoughts no need to be jerks about it.

True Toxic!!! Y'a ben le droit de dire ce qu'il pense...Go take a walk Wizz if you dont Like his comment!Pfff...

Love ya ;) xxx
Briana

Roxanne, Danny and Toxic are about the only decent people that posted =/ like i said, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say it all. Thanks

This is a public forum and you posted in the open sub forum... Maybe should have thought about that if you didnt want peoples opinion on the matter. 

This is a public forum and you posted in the open sub forum... Maybe should have thought about that if you didnt want peoples opinion on the matter. 

Non mais c'est quoi le probleme la!? He only say ''if you got nothing nice to say, don't say it all.

While i will agree he has the right to post as he see's fit, As long as its within the rules... One cannot get upset because others do also. Everyone has that right in a open thread. 

i will translate , she is saying people have a right to post what they think, this isnt a communist country where people are censored from saying what they think. 

fair enough people have the right to post and comment what they want in a open forum..But i cant understand why people need to jump on and be rude and negative and straight up bitches about it..just let people express themselves how they want.. no need to be rude or be cunts about it.

tumblr_mat3tfGiwf1qzk4ruo1_500_large.gif

fair enough people have the right to post and comment what they want in a open forum..But i cant understand why people need to jump on and be rude and negative and straight up bitches about it..just let people express themselves how they want.. no need to be rude or be cunts about it.

tumblr_mat3tfGiwf1qzk4ruo1_500_large.gif

I will agree but its the way these forums are. If its not a topic they like, they attack so it turns into a pissing contest. then they report it to be deleted. Always been that way

Deano it's wrong because its his second topic after first with same name offended like everyone on 3DX and he made new one with no apology or anything.

this community is small enough that people remember of what happened. If he want to act like nothing happened then feel free be in game talk with people but making same topic with same name.

Sounds bit ... ugh...

attention whore is " internet " term for that kind of people.

I will agree but its the way these forums are. If its not a topic they like, they attack so it turns into a pissing contest. then they report it to be deleted. Always been that way

Then you all enjoy your pissing contest ROFL id much rather do something constructive.

it's obvious certain people are trying to stir up shit. it's pathetic. i did NOT offend EVERYONE. some of you seem to like judging people without knowing anything at all about that person, whoever they are. i am not going to say anything more on this post, as certain people will obviously continue to troll and twist things to their own ends.

you basically told most people here suck and then told most posters " fuck off " after they didn't showed pity.

I have no idea why you act surprised you are treated this way.

We didn't judge without knowing anything we judged from what you wrote and it was explained in your last topic by your behavior nothing else.

it's obvious certain people are trying to stir up shit. it's pathetic. i did NOT offend EVERYONE. some of you seem to like judging people without knowing anything at all about that person, whoever they are. i am not going to say anything more on this post, as certain people will obviously continue to troll and twist things to their own ends.

You know what "mate", I think the problem here is you being a big f*cking drama queen.

There! I said the thing we all wanted to say, hate on me all you want, it is not gonna make it any less true.

Wine, I think the problem is not necessarily this post, its a thread he posted a while back (which had to be deleted like this one probably will be) basically saying everyone who plays this game are ass holes.. Now he starts another thread moaning that people aren't chatting to him.. What does he expect after already attacking the community, (who like riela said is small and remember things)? I don't personally have a problem with the guy, but I can understand why people are reacting the way they are.

Carry on.. Im back off to my hutch..

you basically told most people here suck and then told most posters " fuck off " after they didn't showed pity.

I have no idea why you act surprised you are treated this way.

We didn't judge without knowing anything we judged from what you wrote and it was explained in your last topic by your behavior nothing else.

Remembers this event well and agrees with comment. Sadly you created all this drama by posting this thread and then being quite aggressive in your replies, without correcting your past upset. If you're truly not looking for drama then rise above it. Act how you proclaim to think and feel...

I hope everyone can move forward and perhaps you have a better time in the future but an apology to the community you insulted previously probably wouldn't be a bad thing. Wishing you positive things in the future ♡.