3DXChat Community

Bye Bye

Guest Doll

I always hated these kind of threads but I'll never catch everyone I would want to say bye too...so...

image.jpg

It's a truly bittersweet parting but in my heart I know I'm doing the right thing even if it hurts to leave. I'm not leaving over drama but because I have to make the decision between RL and 3dx. That may seem like an easy decision but believe me it's not and I know that sounds stupid.

The last 9 months for me in game have been by far the most amazing time I've had here...and one of the best times of my life in many many ways. That's all been because of one person.

Teana...you're totally amazing in so, so many ways...beautiful...smart...and deliciously wicked. Deciding to leave was heartbreaking because of you. I have nothing but lots of happy memories of our time together and you've helped me grow in so many ways...thank you for everything...you've given me so much...I'll always love you y'know. I wish you all the love and happiness in my heart.

...and Twiggy...you've been like a best friend and a little/big sis since the moment I met you. You've often understood me better than I do myself. You're awesome...I wish you and Judd and your little one all the happiness I know the future is gonna bring you.

Special bye bye hugs for UrToy, Jana, Abbey, Eclipse. I never got to know any of you as much as I wish I had...you always seemed so lovely. Wish you all the best for the future. *hugs*

Everyone else...there's so many people I wanna say bye to I don't want to put names in case I forget someone. You know who you are. I love you all

All of you...be kind to each other...please...for me?

Bye

xxx

image.jpg

p.s I'll be in for the last time on Sunday to say bye but I'm not gonna handle it well so please be gentle

Ahh it's a shame to see you leaving Doll, although I haven't spoken to you much I have heard a lot of good things about you from Twiggy and it is a shame I never got the chance to get to know you more as you seem a lovely person! But as per say real life does come first and if you feel like you don't have the time to spend here anymore due to certain circumstances then I wish you all the best for the future and hey! Maybe even see you log in again some time in the future! I am sure I Will be around lol. :)

Take good care of yourself Doll, I wish you all the best, take care!

xx

Doll,

Know that you will be missed very much You are a wonderful friend, you always brighten every ones world with laughter and warm feelings. That light will be missed by all your friends. I thank you for sharing your time with me and giving me your friendship and a lot of happiness, courage and support.

I want to wish that all your wishes come true, your an amazing person never let anyone tell you different    ◕‿↼    chase every dream

Lots of love to you my friend,

Abbey (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ x

129676848.jpg

The last 9 months for me in game have been by far the most amazing time I've had here...and one of the best times of my life in many many ways. That's all been because of one person.

Teana...you're totally amazing in so, so many ways...beautiful...smart...and deliciously wicked. Deciding to leave was heartbreaking because of you. I have nothing but lots of happy memories of our time together and you've helped me grow in so many ways...thank you for everything...you've given me so much...I'll always love you y'know. I wish you all the love and happiness in my heart.

image.jpg

My dear, precious and delicate flower...

We already talked about this but it's still a thorn in my heart to let you go. For one of the few times in my life I miss the words to explain what I feel.

The last 9 months has been amazing and your presence, our conversations and little stories, the complicity that grew between us will be irreplaceable. You gave to me much more than you think or imagine. I hope that I did the same for you, wish I could have done better.

You're a wondeful girl and you know that I'll always support you in everything.

We used to long for the sunday to come, today much to my dismay I dread it and I wish it did not come...

http://youtu.be/lGOsoU_PJbo

Guest Twiggy

Doll, I think you already know how much i will miss you.

You said it yourself we have become like sisters and i agree very much so, our conversations and the way we cared about each other could only compare to that of sisters.

You are by far the most amazing person i have got to know in here and a lot of people think the same way about you.

I am so happy for you for what you have found in rl but really very sad to see you go.

Like Teana i have looked forward to Sundays where we could sit and chat, all of them meant so much to me.

You said once in a comment you put in my post when I left, there is just to much to say, i know exactly what you meant by that now.

I will always think of you as my little sister.

Lots of sisterly luv,

Twiggy

By The Way. Care of the game because of the love drama ... It = suicide in real life because of the love drama.
People!
Stop killing yourself :)

Need virtual kill yourself because virtual love drama?

Welcome to Arma 3 or Battlefield 4, son or daughter :)))))))))

Find me. I'll show you where and how to die well and with a sense :)

...many many times. With the benefit of the players :)

After this -back to 3DX Chat :)

Guest Eclipse

My UK Sunshine, such sad news to wake up to this morning...but, I just know that you have thought about this logically, using that scientific brain of yours from university and that at this time - this is the right decision for you and thinking that makes me smile and makes me very happy for you.

I know leaving your long-time Love Teana must be heartbreaking for both of you, I don't even want to think about the pain that you girls are going through...I can feel your hurt from here. :( :( :(

I'll miss your wonderfully witty and sometimes wicked posts and the way you always tried to defuse childish fights in the forum, confronting people head on when you had to or just spreading your unique humor and positive thoughts throughout, making this a much brighter place.

I'll miss chasing each other around the forum just playing and having fun and ofc our important work in trying to get to the bottom of the great sock mystery. Just know going forward that every-time I pull a single sock from the dryer I will be thinking of you and wondering what you might be doing now.

c3po-bathing-suit.jpg

I will miss you Doll *huge NY Hugs and Kisses* infinity I.5683.269

Doll, you will be missed more than you know by many of us. Your contributions to the forum alone showcase what a beautiful person you are, and the few occassions I was fortunate enough to speak with you in-game were utterly charming. After the first conversation we had, I kicked myself to have been here so long and not made your aquaintence personally, so much sooner.

The mark you leave behind is one of peace and respect. Your absence will leave 3DX a darker place, but as you take your light back to the real world, I smile knowing it exists out there, affecting whomever you touch by whatever extension, and giving grace to those lives as you truly graced ours :)

So, rather than focus on the sadness of not having become close friends, and watching your angelic figure pass into memory here, I want to say thank you for being such an elegant, radiant soul, appreciated far more than I ever got a chance to elucidate.

Few deserve the title, but you are a genuine lady... and if you ever come back, you will be greeted with reverence and warmth (づ^‿^)づ

I have known thee only by the forum, you always gave me the impression of being a positive spirit. I am saddened by his departure, but I know that everyone has their time.

Do not say goodbye ...  Say ... I see you guys soon.

Did you see? I used 3 dots to Indicate pauses.  :)

8 march women's day

Happy-8-March-2014.jpg

I'm so sorry that I never got to know you better Doll but I am sad to see such a lovely and well loved member leave.

My thoughts and best wishes for the future go with you and I will try and steal a hug on Sunday

Take care

Cat

Sweet Doll,

Although we never meet in game ( believe I saw you twice in all our time,  but one of us was always "ahem"  busy )  You have been a welcome ray of sun or your Doll sense of humor and it will definitely be missed on this forum.

I wish you well and I realize how tough the coming weeks will be.   As your friend,  don't look back or it will draw you back in.

* sisterly hug *

Doll,

I have not had the chance to speak to you in game but from your presence here, I see you as a good person. I am sure that you will be missed and wish you all the luck in the world in real life. Sometimes, you need to make the decision best for you, and it seems like you have. Hope to see you around the forum.