3DXChat Community

Bye Bye

Guest Doll

why, why, why, I don't understand, well I do, but you could just not come here,  I didn't get time to know you, this hurts so much, well good luck.........................................see you when you come back.... I know you will one day.

Doll,

So sad, I fully understand, but I hope everything works out well, and you can come back!!!! We are all going to miss you so much!!!!

Much Love!!!!

Karla

SayingGoodbye.jpeg

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.

320x240.jpg

Live long and prosper Doll

You are an amazing person who deserves all the well wishes in the world and so

from all of us to you, we wish you well and hope, that all of your dreams come true!

May you experience a lifetime fulfilled of love, happiness and joy and
maybe will see ya again here in our jungle, circus and sometimes lill battlefield!

tearful-smiley.png

ikax94vtcuse.jpg

It certainly took a while to gather my wits as to what to say. I always enjoyed our little exchanges on the forums and it saddens me to see you depart Doll. I did not get to know you even a 10th of what I wanted to but life gets in the way sometimes.

I am certain this decision was one that was not made lightly and obviously has a lot of weight attached to it, and the heavy heartedness is evident in your words.

I wish you all the best in life Doll and I am confident that whatever your reasons for this decision, they are sound and in your best interests and with that I trust that only positive things are in store for you as you eschew in a new period in your life. I truly believe that you will achieve what it is you set out to do with this choice and I wish you strength to push forward.

Good luck Doll, we will all truly miss you.

This is such sad news to stumble upon! I was away for a few days and missed this thread until today, argh. I never got to know you personally but always enjoyed finding your posts here on the forums and know how very much you will be missed by so many here that absolutely cherished you. You are/were one of the community's great big, bright shining stars. I don't know your reasons, but I respect your choice to make a difficult change right now that you feel is best for your life. I wish you the very best, and hope you know that the door back to this place will always be open, waiting for you if you should ever decide to come visit again. :)

I remember when we sat on the beach and talked and I thought what a remarkably wise young woman you are. I know how difficult it is what you are doing and the pain that comes with it. At the same time, as I understand, you have happy things and love waiting for you. That at least will hopefully ease your loss a little. I wish both you and Teana all the best for the future. Your wisdom tells me your future will look bright.

Allure

I always hated these kind of threads but I'll never catch everyone I would want to say bye too...so...

image.jpg

It's a truly bittersweet parting but in my heart I know I'm doing the right thing even if it hurts to leave. I'm not leaving over drama but because I have to make the decision between RL and 3dx. That may seem like an easy decision but believe me it's not and I know that sounds stupid.

The last 9 months for me in game have been by far the most amazing time I've had here...and one of the best times of my life in many many ways. That's all been because of one person.

Teana...you're totally amazing in so, so many ways...beautiful...smart...and deliciously wicked. Deciding to leave was heartbreaking because of you. I have nothing but lots of happy memories of our time together and you've helped me grow in so many ways...thank you for everything...you've given me so much...I'll always love you y'know. I wish you all the love and happiness in my heart.

...and Twiggy...you've been like a best friend and a little/big sis since the moment I met you. You've often understood me better than I do myself. You're awesome...I wish you and Judd and your little one all the happiness I know the future is gonna bring you.

Special bye bye hugs for UrToy, Jana, Abbey, Eclipse. I never got to know any of you as much as I wish I had...you always seemed so lovely. Wish you all the best for the future. *hugs*

Everyone else...there's so many people I wanna say bye to I don't want to put names in case I forget someone. You know who you are. I love you all

All of you...be kind to each other...please...for me?

Bye

xxx

image.jpg

p.s I'll be in for the last time on Sunday to say bye but I'm not gonna handle it well so please be gentle

AAAW ! My Dollie left :( . I came on to see you Sunday but they told me you quit. :unsure:  I'll miss you Dollie . Muah !