3DXChat Community

Explanation for all these random server crashes/reboots?

Tauri

If you get "Connection Lost" very often when you play

Set up your game to use the EU Proxy connection instead of the US Direct connection with the drop-down menu at the login screen.

If you get "Connection Lost" right after you enter the game with your character then please contact us http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html(tell us your character's name)

If you get "Connection Lost" very often when you play
Set up your game to use the EU Proxy connection instead of the US Direct connection with the drop-down menu at the login screen.

If you get "Connection Lost" right after you enter the game with your character then please contact us http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html(tell us your character's name)

Gizmo what we are talking about is EVERYONE getting kicked off the game several times a day all at once... must be something on your end and not ours

Just because your game lags Erika does not mean the server has a hard time handling it... Server wise all it sees are some values that it passes on for your game to render out, so the lag is on your end, not the servers. A server is made to process and handle said numbers and values effectively, so no, place a thousand tables in an apartment and the server should still run fine

I think you are wrong, for the first time ever I had trouble logging on tonight I came on and went looking at open rooms and the top floor  was open  by Baron,

he had tables out side of his apartment balcony and I could hardly move in that area, others I saw  pink drink containers used as lights  like so many.

this has to have an affect on the server, I know that  Eros  island has the same problem if you put to much stuff in your house you cant move

Yeah i don't believe it stresses the server any more than two seperate rooms :) Rooms still have an item limit of 350.

And like Skar suggested I'm sure there are things any player could do to harm the server.. 

yes but not 100 tables that you can dance on or 100 glowing pink lights or stuff outside the apartment areas

it happens on Eros Island  it can happen here

yes but not 100 tables that you can dance on or 100 glowing pink lights or stuff outside the apartment areas

it happens on Eros Island  it can happen here

If your pc had trouble handling that game then it can have trouble handling this game

And again around 40 mins after that, it has happened a few times during the last 2-3 days

And no Skar thats the wrong time, it would be 7:57am GMT or 8:57 CET

Edited by Tauri

Sound like they are either having database performance issues or are under some kind of attack. Since this started after the security update i would guess its the first?

this is possibly the wrong place for this..................but hey best keep it of the public view

well when I logged on yesterday I was naked and had no friends showing, so I logged in again, same thing naked and bald, so I tried a third time. same thing, then I did something really stupid

I deleted me and Riki, by the time I tried to redo me , someone had stolen me, I was me for nearly two years and I am so upset that one of my friends would do that to me... go figure that, it had to be someone on my friends list as they would have seen me disappear off their friends, hopefully I will get me back, until then I don't feel much like playing, I could use different spelling I guess but not really the same is it!

JUST SAYIN

Ouch, that's tough.. I'm sorry to hear :/

Did you write to Gizmo & Lisa, explaining the situation ?

You have been a long time player, I'm sure there must be a way for them to delete the stolen identity, and restore the name back to your account.

Hope your issue is fixed soon.