3DXChat Community

Here comes the right Eyes Wide Shut - Event

JenniferBoise

Maske_mystik_2_E.jpg.bd2d2321679e09ce6a1af54c61472cae.jpg

Eyes Wide Shut  - The erotic event of a special kind.

Let yourself be carried away into a previously unknown dimension of pleasure. To guarantee you a high quality evening, there is a set code of conduct to be observed. This means that only previously registered guests will be admitted to the event. This happens on the evening of the event through the group chat, without which entry is not possible. Guests are NOT allowed to invite other users to this group chat in order to enable access to the event.There is a dress code that must be adhered to: For men this means wearing a suit, while the ladies only wear lingerie. There is also a mask requirement for all participants. Names won't be shown.

Well, this is what awaits you: Eyes Wide Shut - The Event: The event is opened and directed by the master of ceremonies. No sexual activities are permitted before the opening. When the first gong sounds, all guests gather in the ceremony room. Here the women stand in a circle around the master of ceremonies, the men in a wider circle behind the women. Now, after the second gong has sounded, the master of ceremonies will begin to choose a lady from the group of women, whom he will assign to one of the men. In the further course of the ceremony, the master of ceremonies decides whether couples are allowed to go into the rooms of the castle or participate on the orgy bed. He can also order sexual acts. During the course of the evening, the master of ceremonies can change pair constellations when the third gong sounds. The instructions of the master of ceremonies are to be followed. A "no" is not permitted. Violations will be punished with a space ban. The gentlemen have to treat the women with respect. Any offensive labels are prohibited, as well as degrading acts.
Registrations for the event binding here, to DJ Astariel or me.

We open the Castle for Group on
Saturday 30.01.21 admission from 9 p.m. CET/8 pm UTC
Then i invite all registered guests in Groupchat. It starts at 9:30 p.m. open end

ALL PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE COME in  MY FRIENDSHIP  IN THE GAME; I CANNOT SEE YOU OTHERWISE ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT TO INVITE YOU TO THE GROUP !!!

You find me Tuesday at 7pmUTC/8pm CET in Poisonous Rock, Wednesday in FEVER or Thursday in COCOON, all Same Time.

Edited by JenniferBoise

2 hours ago, JenniferBoise said:

Maske_mystik_2_E.jpg.bd2d2321679e09ce6a1af54c61472cae.jpg

Eyes Wide Shut  - The erotic event of a special kind.

Let yourself be carried away into a previously unknown dimension of pleasure. To guarantee you a high quality evening, there is a set code of conduct to be observed. This means that only previously registered guests will be admitted to the event. This happens on the evening of the event through the group chat, without which entry is not possible. Guests are NOT allowed to invite other users to this group chat in order to enable access to the event. Furthermore, all participating women must prove to the event manager that they are not a "fake", only "real" women are allowed. There is a dress code that must be adhered to: For men this means wearing a suit, while the ladies only wear lingerie. There is also a mask requirement for all participants. Names won't be shown.

Well, this is what awaits you: Eyes Wide Shut - The Event: The event is opened and directed by the master of ceremonies. No sexual activities are permitted before the opening. When the first gong sounds, all guests gather in the ceremony room. Here the women stand in a circle around the master of ceremonies, the men in a wider circle behind the women. Now, after the second gong has sounded, the master of ceremonies will begin to choose a lady from the group of women, whom he will assign to one of the men. In the further course of the ceremony, the master of ceremonies decides whether couples are allowed to go into the rooms of the castle or participate on the orgy bed. He can also order sexual acts. During the course of the evening, the master of ceremonies can change pair constellations when the third gong sounds. The instructions of the master of ceremonies are to be followed. A "no" is not permitted. Violations will be punished with a space ban. The gentlemen have to treat the women with respect. Any offensive labels are prohibited, as well as degrading acts.
Registrations for the event binding here, to DJ Astariel or me.

We open the Castle for Group on
Saturday 30.01.21 admission from 9 p.m. CET/8 pm UTC
Then i invite all registered guests in Groupchat. It starts at 9:30 p.m. open end

awesome event love the idea ❤️ 

1 pointer ill have to say that sounds to me a lil sexiest ...why only women have to prove ? lol why not men prove also ?

im not in any femminist group lol  but i think its not fair lol 

anyways the event and idea sounds very erotic :) congratz 

ROFL People...

AFAIK the one group provides an open for all dancing event without names and the other group plans an orchestrated orgy for a closed group. And neither the one nor the other group invented or owns the "Eyes wide shut" slogan. So where is the problem?

Does anyone remember "the bunker wars"? All of this leads nowhere...

Eyes wide shut is just one of these rooms of masquerade i plan to do next year

Whatever people do, our group is masquerade event not eyes wide shut event

More rooms will come out soon

BTW

I guarantee a high room quality every friday evening with masquerade team, i want give a real atmosphere and vibes for the communauty. 

I think we're talking past each other here.
What we offer here is what the real Eyes Wide Shuts events do. And nobody is entitled to this title.
As Kemistry says, some offer a masked dance event, we offer an erotic highlight.
Some offer their mask parties weekly or daily, we only at long intervals. There should and must not be any competitive thinking.
And of course it is mandatory to wear a mask at our events.
Otherwise it wouldn't be an Eyes Wide Shut.

7 hours ago, xKarlx said:

ENG

It is a reproduction of the film in plain sight I realize, unless I'm mistaken, of my part, it is an idea that I have already expressed in the group Masquerade (EWS). Now I find it a shame to put it under the name of "Eyes Wide Shut" without coming to talk to our team who would surely be pleasantly open to a possible event of the kind ^^

Knowing that we took this name in connection with the film (yes we are not idiots sorry).

Too bad the communication in this game is divided. Where we come together to be together.

Good games to you.

I have created "Les Soirées Masquées" in June, and i have opened 40+ Soirées masquées every sundays and more, You have made Masquarade (Same thing in english :D right ?)

Did you come to me and ask/talk about anything about my parties to create yours ?

No, never, you just made your events by your side, never asking or talking anyone about concept, right ?

And i never reproach you anything, why ? cause there is no copyright in 3dx, just play your game ;)

So why you ask @JenniferBoise to do, what you never did ? :D

Really funny.

You talk about split people ? Who is spliting people ? just do your things, and leave people alone doing his things ;)

Did every people making a BBC FUCKROOM SLUT NAKED ask something to other opener with same name of room ?

Edited by Leyleya

so aggressive ...

I just said, YOU ask her to more communicate and make things together, but you dont do this, you never come to me and asked to make something together, when our rooms and concept are so similar, just saying that ;) 

You ask people to do, what you never did :D

And no, i cant be your mother, god bless me ...

See you ;)