3DXChat Community

Why must ppl lie?

xCHEYAX

I love 3DX an 90% of the players.

It's those 10% of people that give this game a bad representation.

Copy user profile, slightly changing other avi names so they look like that person, anything to be them alone.

An yes have there way with them. It's the oldest trick in the book. So please stop it. This support to be a fun an enjoyable place.

If we had monitors those type of things would.

This is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable place.

Displaying personal issues for everyone to see, will not change anything. These are to be dealt in private.

Ignore or report if you are feeling trolled.

I'll add that you are just encouraging these people to continue, since you are doing exactly what they want you to do, giving attention.

If by monitors you mean mods, there are already 3 topics started about it this week.

I SECOND that Shanti , peoples baggage issues, and personal issues should be dealt with personally, and also to Cheys remark I agree there are some who try to copy peeps profiles, or corrupt them, and also I have been Trolled and that sucked, keep it real people, and lets be honest, not try to screw with people, in a non sexual way..

I would say 10% of the people here are not liars.. sadly :-( all these lies made a good friend of my leave this place.

Why people must tell truth? If person run from reality in virtual world to live virtual life. To live life that he wants. Why person must tell truth? Maybe some people wants to forget real life while they spend time in game. Maybe people wants to live other interesting virtual life in game. Maybe some people do not mix real and virtual life.
just saying

Why people must tell truth? If person run from reality in virtual world to live virtual life. To live life that he wants. Why person must tell truth? Maybe some people wants to forget real life while they spend time in game. Maybe people wants to live other interesting virtual life in game. Maybe some people do not mix real and virtual life.
just saying

There a big difference between keeping a private life and just been dishonest. 

I had people faking suicide with me online and other behavior that is just unnacceptable what ever the reason. I am sure that other person found it really funny. 

I don't usually ask much from people I meet online, they can give me as little detail they want and even tell me that it a RP avi, but don't do around and tell me how depressed you are and mess with people. 

I just answer a question of topic Skar. Maybe some people do not see any reason to be honest with people that they do not know and hardly ever meet. If a person is living a second life in the game and only embodies his fantasies  and does not go beyond the game. 

There a big difference between keeping a private life and just been dishonest. 

I had people faking suicide with me online and other behavior that is just unnacceptable what ever the reason. I am sure that other person found it really funny. 

I don't usually ask much from people I meet online, they can give me as little detail they want and even tell me that it a RP avi, but don't do around and tell me how depressed you are and mess with people. 

this right here is sadly common in all these types of games, chats, whichever you want to call it. Its really disgusting that anyone would stoop that low. 

Thank you all,  Its so good now that I am not the only one.  Yes we come here to escape the  reality of life.   An find internet ppl of like minds.  i meant no disrespect to any one.  Just thought  I would give a head up to everyone that this is happening.

Love all you ppl. :)  

Jassy,

I seen things that could be called " virtual rape " exploiting people, faking kindness, faking their real lives... sending fake photos in exchange for real photos of people. Faking voice on skype,

I even saw people who lost money this way cus they were so sad for some " tragic stories " that some people would tell.

I saw person quit because his GF here told him she is deadly sick, he cried for weeks before leaving game, which in the end was guy with 3 accounts.

I seen in my 10 month way too much dishonesty and lies.

There's difference when someone someone makes fantasy avi, or create female or male and want to escape his or her life here, indulge in their fantasies and enjoy their sex / rp / social life here.

but when you start promising real life things, or exploiting people who are easily deceived, and promise them world just to crush them and switch to next person. I think that's something disgusting...

Yes some people are too naive and this isn't best place for them, however some people here are immoral slimebags that pleasure themselves on pain and suffering they inflict to others.

Unfortunately, there's nothing much you can do, just... move on...

There's difference when someone someone makes fantasy avi, or create female or male and want to escape his or her life here, indulge in their fantasies and enjoy their sex / rp / social life here.

but when you start promising real life things, or exploiting people who are easily deceived, and promise them world just to crush them and switch to next person. I think that's something disgusting...

Of course Riela.I completely agree with you. I just want to say that no one can force people tell truth in virtual world. And if you going have virtual relationships you must be ready that relationships can finish like that.

If people want drama then they will get it,if people do not want it at all they won't even see it , there is a question about the perception of the world and the assessment of what is happening .

For example, in one country of a deceased relative or friend people accompany with smiles and fun,they have a different view of the world.

Here in game some ppl play on the feelings of others . But not always they do it because there are people who just don't play these games .

Agree with all ppl here , you all have you experience and opinion . But if player always in rp ,for exemple

I have a character with a specific history and function and no one no have the right to get me to say something about my rl or something . I can have millions chars and different play . I play for pleasure and without hurting others .

Good if u create in your profile some information about it , this thing can help other people to understand you and your style of play . Here always will be bad guys , just try to change your perception and view on things .

Guest Larrygair

Deceiving anyone for personal gain or satisfaction is just plain wrong.

Call me old-fashioned but that's a value I was raised with.

Playing a role for fun and being open and honest about it is not deception.

L.

Don't want to sound rude, but if there is some people who are still so easily deceived online there is no hope for them i say let them be fooled atleast they might learn it this way. Internet is full of trolls , people who enjoy hurting others and down right sadists, deal with it, don;t be naive. Nothign wont save a person from his own foolishness, just saying .. :o 

best,

Dande.

The person who listens to gossip is even worse than the person who tells it, because no harm could be done by gossip if no one listened to it. It has been said that disparaging speech kills three: the person who speaks it, the person who hears it, and the person about whom it is told.

PS. I've never disrespect any one in my life 

SKAR: I love the quote :)

Guest Larrygair

well apparently someone is posing as me, he calls himself Erickaspencer, this is totally unfair and I hope he gets banned,

already he has caused trouble with my friends.so if you are reading this, please stop.

Saw him.

Got a weird response.

Sorry to hear about that.

L.

Seems someone pursues a new hobby. Saw an avi named Rubberducky this monday evening. Don't know if he causes any trouble so far.

For me it was a déjà vu, because nearly one year ago such a person ran around the world of 3dx insulting and harassing different people. That time it caused a lot of work to convince everyone that it wasn't me.

The main problem is that you need a lot of luck to catch those people and ban them. The delete their fake avi's and create new ones.

Nowadays a look in the gift list is a quite good possibility to make sure that you're talking to the right person. You can't stop those trolls but your real friends will recognize you.

"Well, at least now we got the gifts. One look at a profile and it much easier to tell if the avi is just an imiation."

Ok, I can't read. lol 

I am a little redundant... :P 

Good point Rubberduck. :)

If anyone can convincingly be me then they need help lol

The ability to copy names like this does suck but as peeps have said it's not gonna fool anyone who knows you or talks to you in game. However...because it could be used simply to cause trouble with screenshots etc...should people have a mind to do so...(and it still horrifies me that people actually do come here just to cause trouble and heartache for others....ffs get a more constructive hobby ok) I think it needs to be prevented. Personally I just use my alts to protect the permutations...best use of an alt I can think of :P

I agree entirely with the subject of departure, make a lot of lies have become paranoid about newcomers.

I wonder if it's not the alt someone else.

I was only a single avatar, I am me, not even someone else.

After a lot of people play with the feelings of the people here, man or woman.

Even if it's not a dating site, strictly speaking, it's stupid for playing with the feelings of others, simply that behind my screen and my keyboard I sit on a chair and it's the same for you.

I'd end up this little quote "Do not do to others what you would not like What do you"

p.s : sorry for my english