3DXChat Community

Rate your partner!!

robo

Ok.....I am now well done and burning.....I made a serious error of this post...lol...thanks loonies for your wisdom..some one through me a lift raft im sbout too drown.....shitt....lol.....well atleast I opened up some good dialogue..

I no enemy and no wanna burn u .  It seems to me that you just do not fully expressed your idea . 

Actually some players will agree with u ,are those players who play a specific role as you said in brothels or who wants what his rating was visible,but this must be done in the game as a function of which the interested player can accept  by special button or same .

I don't think the developers have time for realize this idea for now .

Anyway thx for idea ;)

Do we have to make efforts to measure all against some lousy KPI's nowadays?

Can't we just keep and enjoy the mystery around certain things in life?

Respect to all who can discuss this sticking to facts - I can't, just feel sick with such an approach..

SCNR, just my 2 cents...

I SURRENDER..LOL..but atleast I had the BALLS to throw this idea out there, So I will see what other topics I can muster , hehe and hopefully not take so many rounds . BUT I thank all for there in my face honest responses...But good discussion is good fun, and hurray for freedoms and democracy ...

yeah sry Robo i dont think you thought this thread out all the way...lol the only person you should ask would be the person you were with (at least in my opinion) and if you wanna pick up your game, read playboy read some erotic stories or books to add some spice to your role play. ask you partner what they like and dont like...i on the other hand "Don't ever kiss and tell" you know i luv ya darlin but sry......huggs

No worries it's all fun..haha I bring a gun and hand grenades to a knife fight..hehe..there has to be someone who kinda likes the idea, maybe 're tweaked a bit, but those who knos me knows l love the challenge...lol..but Im going to need some time in Intensive care unit soon to recover...

And smyles..Godd I never meant this for me, my game is steller no complaints I know how too make a women howl and purr like a kitten overdosing on its catnip..no hun I dont question my skills, just wanted to hear others thoughts on this, I have had a few guys who are shy, ask me how I play, and make my partners cum back for more..hehe..So I thpught maybe I may balls up and open some discussion to help those weaker skilled, less descriptive peeps to maybe get feedback to make their talents, bloom, I just thought this may help some become stronger in there virtual sex skills, the purpose of the idea was to hopefully help some that are wayy shy, and maybe build there confidence with the feedback to be the best partner for their partners...I believed if we can help others out, then they could be more confident , and perhaps make everyone somewhat strongerrole players , and better sex for all, and that makes a happier more talented sexually creative community....So THERE babe Keeping it real..So THATS one Man's OPINION, From the Real deal ROBO...xx

yeah sry Robo i dont think you thought this thread out all the way...lol the only person you should ask would be the person you were with (at least in my opinion) and if you wanna pick up your game, read playboy read some erotic stories or books to add some spice to your role play. ask you partner what they like and dont like...i on the other hand "Don't ever kiss and tell" you know i luv ya darlin but sry......huggs

Well Hun, I am now, going to give you a serious spanking next time I see ya..haha...Wink. hehe.

And smyles..Godd I never meant this for me, my game is steller no complaints I know how too make a women howl and purr like a kitten overdosing on its catnip..no hun I dont question my skills, just wanted to hear others thoughts on this, I have had a few guys who are shy, ask me how I play, and make my partners cum back for more..hehe..So I thpught maybe I may balls up and open some discussion to help those weaker skilled, less descriptive peeps to maybe get feedback to make their talents, bloom, I just thought this may help some become stronger in there virtual sex skills, the purpose of the idea was to hopefully help some that are wayy shy, and maybe build there confidence with the feedback to be the best partner for their partners...I believed if we can help others out, then they could be more confident , and perhaps make everyone somewhat strongerrole players , and better sex for all, and that makes a happier more talented sexually creative community....So THERE babe Keeping it real..So THATS one Man's OPINION, From the Real deal ROBO...xx

Ouch! :huh:  i didn't mean to imply that you were in question of your own skills i just meant in general "anyone" questioning or lack of skills might take that route. so i apologize if i made it sound as if it was about you. :unsure:

Guest Larrygair

I think that rating you partner may not be a good idea.

It takes two to tango and what elicits a favorable response from one player may fall silent on another.

I rate all my partners as 10/10, but some of them I seek out more than others... ;)

L.

bad idea!

But I will give you a "like" by sportsmanship

I SURRENDER..LOL..but atleast I had the BALLS to throw this idea out there, So I will see what other topics I can muster , hehe and hopefully not take so many rounds . BUT I thank all for there in my face honest responses...But good discussion is good fun, and hurray for freedoms and democracy ...

1a.jpg:)

OMG....MILL you are a revolutionary...lol....thanks well atleast you were nice, I have one tooth left , thanks for letting me keep it, all the other hits have left me toothless, I think I need to find a good set of dentures now...smiles with my one front tooth thats left...lol..