3DXChat Community

Rate your partner!!

robo

Do we have to make efforts to measure all against some lousy KPI's nowadays?

Can't we just keep and enjoy the mystery around certain things in life?

Respect to all who can discuss this sticking to facts - I can't, just feel sick with such an approach..

SCNR, just my 2 cents...

heya babette thanks for the two cents I was short..hehe..lol...and what the hell are KPI's...lol

Terrible idea for a thread on many levels and the fact you even consider this okay as public discussion is mind blowing. I don't think rating or discussing your partners on a public forum is going to win you any awards with said partners. Personally myself I like to be respected as well as appreciated. You have definetly warned me off and possibly other potential future partners by posting this very ill conceived idea ;) lol

Robo - 0/10 for making this thread.

Terrible idea for a thread on many levels and the fact you even consider this okay as public discussion is mind blowing. I don't think rating or discussing your partners on a public forum is going to win you any awards with said partners. Personally myself I like to be respected as well as appreciated. You have definetly warned me off and possibly other potential future partners by posting this very ill conceived idea ;) lol

Robo - 0/10 for making this thread.

Oh come on Abbey, get a grip, lighten up a little..hehe...and have I not suffered enought over this post...lol..10\10 for balls, 10 for who can take the most hits to ones self, and 10 for the biggest public stoning of one poster in community history....lol...Omg...what have I done...grrr...hehe.

Oh come on Abbey, get a grip, lighten up a little..hehe...and have I not suffered enought over this post...lol..10\10 for balls, 10 for who can take the most hits to ones self, and 10 for the biggest public stoning of one poster in community history....lol...Omg...what have I done...grrr...hehe.

I did lighten up hence I added "lol" on the end of my post :P

Oh Sorry Robo, you don't even close to the biggest stoning of the forum history, but it was a nice try to get the title. ;)

THANKS rob for the support...of sympathy anywsys..Ok Robo Is Sorry, and bad idea, and I guess never thought this one out enought...now how do I delete it, and make it history..I cant bare no more punishment...grr..lol

You can report your own post to the admin for deletion. :) It your only real option. ^^ 

You can always edit your first post but that might look a little akward :)

I wasnt supporting you, was still a dumb idea, lol. BUt, no worse then the weekly "we need mods" thread or the "we have unwritten rules about where you can have sex"  horse crap

Well damn....yep. ...well I realize now, that the idea was about as good as someone jumping into a pool of hungry sharks with a bloody steak tied to his nutts...so in other words an in cerdibly bad and painfull idea lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I would have to rate the last one as a never again fuck or -10.  Inviting someone to your default apt to fuck in the spawn area is a total mood killer.  Even for a slut like me.  Shows a lack of class and a lack of effort in game.

fucking the room host on the floor by the bed gets the iggy rating reserved for the most uncouth people in 3dx.  Yes there is RP but there is also a degree of class when someone's room as a guest.  I would expect better from adults.