3DXChat Community

Rate your partner!!

robo

I love this game, it is extremely, fun, lots of friends to be made, socializing and great sex well sometimes..lol. I have thought about this idea a few times, I think it would be great for us to rate our partners, whether, it be in a brothel, or just a random sex partner, or if one chooses there sweet heart. I think it would be great, so if you go to a brothel, or sex room you will know who is a  good partner or a  horrible partner, and not waste your time with the wrong one. Also I  believe when you see and meet another and they have a high rating then you will be more opt to have the fun you want, nothing worse then having a  partner that either rushes you, does not interact, or poofs well in the middle of the deed. this idea of the rating system can be good for us, and others to work on there abilities, and can be used  as a tool for improving ones abilities when it comes down  to good interactive fantasy , sex and fun. This rating system I believe would increase dialogue, if someone gives a bad performance, then they can communicate how next time they could be better. I know no ones perfect, and everyone is different in there ideas of good sex, and good sexual performances, however this would help. also I believe with this system, one should have the ability to show there ratings in public, if they choose,if someone does not want to , then they can, if they choose have a hide option for it, only they can see the ratings, but if they choose to show them publically they can as well, but at least they can see there own performance and try and find improvements..Just a suggestion, I think this idea, would make us better lovers, and our lovers happier, and also motivate some people to not just watch their AVI fuck, but be more creative and keep it interesting. Thank you...............just ONE MANS OPINOIN...ROBO.

There are lots of amusing aspects to this... but I think such a system has many problems as well.

The first is going to be honesty... friends will just give each other 5 or whatever because - if you have an average of 5 and suddenly it drops you are going to ask questions of the last person you were with. It could ruin friendships.

The second is this... what is "good" sex.... what is good for you may not be good for another... For example, I'm quite sensitive and quite teasing and soft with someone... but say they wanted something rougher? My idea of good sex would not be good sex to them. Some people are more descriptive, others find it boring to wade through. The measurement doesn't prove anything because tastes are different.

The third is... well... some people do not take criticism well... and some people do not give it well.

Sorry hun... I don't mean to demolish your idea... solve these problems and I'm in favour.

Woot yes! Then I can start "grinding" (pun fully intended) to raise my stats! Also each partner should drop loot after I bang them so I can improve my DPS with better equipment!

Lol Robo, you know you're my buddy, and I'm just messing with you, but I'm just not sure about this...

JANA true hun, but I did mention it and fore most is for personal use only, so ypu can view it and have it public and if not then you can keep ot to your self so no know can see, but if you choose you can show it, but generally speaking this is just really for ones personal use to mold , to improve to be the optimum lover, also this I think wpuld so open conversation on onse preferences , everyone is different , but usually ones profile usually eill show if there your type or not...he he.

Hehe And SMoque no teasing...lol....otherwise I may take up your offer and pack a huge loot to give ya..lol...Any ways..well it was just an idea, I think it can be a good tool...and I think maybe perhaps the scale 1- 10 and maybe the player who perhaps wants to know, has the option to ask the other if they choose to rate them, and post it on thete profile if they choose so...))

dunno if im doing this right.. couldn't be assed to read all your text robo ;P

but whatever.. im gunna go with 2 different aspects..

Best lover was Kiffen by a mile.. miss her loads. 10/10

Best friend was LauraM.. Keep missing her online and cant wait to catch up.. 10/10

Sex is always a question of the taste :)

The one want it fast, the other slow, the one want it hard the other soft, the next want it dirty the other clean :D:lol:
The one want it with a big poof after the other want it with cuddle moment... ^^

I think no one can say what good sex is :)

If the chemistry fits of the partners then is it good sex.

Am i being asked to rate a random, or my GF ? If your asking me to rate a random that's easy, i don't do randoms. If your asking me to rate my GF that's obvious, but no other fucker is going to find that out. Stupid thread.

Ok..lol...sorry for the ideas, and appreciate the responses,.but I will have to revamp a new topic, this one just crashed and burned, just was trying to go in the direction of getting feedback from partners, in an opinion honest manner, I know there is different kinds of sex, and everyone is different, but thought for some it maybe helpfully, but im guessing people dont want to know, how they do.....lol...I guess have to rely on good old feedback from friends or others in the community....lol....I think I have to totally revamp this topic, t less controversial idea..lol....but it was a shot in the dark....hehe. ...

In all seriousness... People come here to have a good time, Chat, do whatever. To maybe escape pressures or whatever of real life. The last thing they need is some bozo who doesnt even know them trying to tell them they arent good enough at avi sex. Real life has enough of that crap, They dont need it here.  

BUt, if you are listed a 3 or under and feel you need practice, hit me up :P

Ok..this was not supposed to be for me Shant..lol..just wanted tis a forum for discussion so everything is gamw get general feedback on the topic......lol....

I think my performances is more then adequate......however this Is a forum so everything is game....lol....but again thanks for your feedback...ok....no more responses this is killed......next topic.....lol

Wo good man, I was just kidding..lol..I am into only women too,

but I feel like I am bieng put out to the roast. ..so wanted to add some humour to my crisping. ..lol..before I am way too well done...hehe.

If everyone will know my /his /her skill then we will lose the mystery,some adrenaline and much more,will not be interesting if all will see the user rating and its bad if all will see this rating without asking.

It's more like something that you just want to be initially ready for use quality sex . Lazy Robo x)

Ok.....I am now well done and burning.....I made a serious error of this post...lol...thanks loonies for your wisdom..some one through me a lift raft im sbout too drown.....shitt....lol.....well atleast I opened up some good dialogue..