Jump to content
3DXChat Community

It would appear...


Villanelle
 Share

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, totalrage007 said:

I thought the new server was supposed to fix this

Didn't we all 🤣

Seems security is beyond this company, they can't keep a server safe no matter which of their garden sheds they hide it in!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i kno someone will prob say something irritating to me after i say this but im more worried bout my credit card info getting out there!!! if they cant protect the game what makes u think they can protect our personal banking stuff and furthermore i get pissed cus they bill us every month and if u dont pay right away they dont give u a grace period they prevent u from playing just my two sense i will go back to my reading and mind my business now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jazziesweetness said:

i kno someone will prob say something irritating to me after i say this but im more worried bout my credit card info getting out there!!! if they cant protect the game what makes u think they can protect our personal banking stuff and furthermore i get pissed cus they bill us every month and if u dont pay right away they dont give u a grace period they prevent u from playing just my two sense i will go back to my reading and mind my business now

That's handled by bmtmicro and not the devs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They moved in emergency on the new server, without having any time to make further tests or adjust settings and you are already complaining again.

And it have nothing to do with server security, DDoS doesn't work like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GottaGo said:

They moved in emergency on the new server, without having any time to make further tests or adjust settings

and here they are again under attack and we're locked out once more. Sure people want to complain and, as paying customers, they have a right to.

But back to the actual question which you might like to give an opinion on too rather than just picking the convenient bits you can address...

14 hours ago, Villanelle said:

...3DX are losing this war.

Ddos attack once more.

Locked out again.

Does this company have the resources and capability to end such disruption?

It's not looking so to me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

and here they are again under attack and we're locked out once more. Sure people want to complain and, as paying customers, they have a right to.

But back to the actual question which you might like to give an opinion on too rather than just picking the convenient bits you can address...

 

If you want my opinion. Yes they will find a way. Some big companies have been struggling for three months with things like that without being able to do anything.

They just need time. They took a risk to make the game available again as fast as possible. They probably should have waited a bit longer and take time to finish everything but they did their best to make the game available again.

Complaining on the forum again and again isn't helping anyone. You can't play while theses guys are losing their business and doing their best to fix it. They are probably under a lot of pressure already and you are certainly not helping in anyway.

Give them time, they will figure out something. They are a small team and they have an awesome game. People with absolute no IT knowledge can keep arguing as they want, but i don't think they are that unprofessional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to say that for months, and sometimes years, we've been asking for glitches fixes that just never happen, with no communication at all from the devs, so yes they can be pretty unprofessional. If really there's Ddos attack going on, I wish them good luck. I just have the feeling that they managed their business with very low standards during a long period of time, which eventually comes back at you, now with some guys trying to take the whole system down because they realised they can. If really, again, it's a Ddos attack. And don't worry, history has proven that they don't read the forum and don't care about what we say. Not trying to be mean here. Just saying some hard truths, in my opinion.

Edited by Lounea
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, GottaGo said:

If you want my opinion.

Yes GottaGo I did want your opinion on the question I asked, that's why my thread was worded as a question not a moan or a complaint. Didn't really want all the other gumph you spouted before and after, but it was nice to get it eventually lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lounea said:

Sorry to say that for months, and sometimes years, we've been asking for glitches fixes that just never happen, with no communication at all from the devs, so yes they can be pretty unprofessional. If really there's Ddos attack going on, I wish them good luck. I just have the feeling that they managed their business with very low standards during a long period of time, which eventually comes back at you, now with some guys trying to take the whole system down because they realised they can. If really, again, it's a Ddos attack. And don't worry, history has proven that they don't read the forum and don't care about what we say. Not trying to be mean here. Just saying some hard truths, in my opinion.

I'm in a similar frame of mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lounea said:

Sorry to say that for months, and sometimes years, we've been asking for glitches fixes that just never happen, with no communication at all from the devs, so yes they can be pretty unprofessional. If really there's Ddos attack going on, I wish them good luck. I just have the feeling that they managed their business with very low standards during a long period of time, which eventually comes back at you, now with some guys trying to take the whole system down because they realised they can. If really, again, it's a Ddos attack. And don't worry, history has proven that they don't read the forum and don't care about what we say. Not trying to be mean here. Just saying some hard truths, in my opinion.

Yeah i agree with you there, pretty evident from the last few months or so that their standards are pretty low, you can forgive one server going down but two in that short a period is just ridiculous......but watching people react to it can be funny so silver linings and all that 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...