Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Siffa88 said:

i did not know most of that, so tyvm for making it more clear 👍 and its not that they'd sell it due to unhappy people but rather the constant difficulties they seem to have with it. but of course i get what you're saying. and i don't feel attacked here so no worries 😆 ty for replying in fact, was shocked no one said anything sooner. was also expecting smelly troll replies so this is a, dare i say it, breath of fresh air lol

 

I still have to ask "what were they thinking?" with the workout poses though lol and the lack of the "buttons" i mentioned that are, let's face it, in pretty much EVERY OTHER "sex game" on the market. THAT much still isn't clear to me but they must have their reason for doing it nonetheless. Maybe its a marketing tactic I'm not familiar with, like: "who needs creampies and ways to wipe cum off your face when you can workout and confuse the hell out of others on a sex game instead? 😉👍" my 2 cents of course. However... the poses probably WOULD make for an interesting ice breaker here and there id wager 😆 can think of a few lines that might get a giggle or 2 out of some people~

I love the work out poses 😛

There is a pretty big roleplay community on 3dx and all theses features are appreciated :) The way the game is designed open a lot of possibilities. Of course the sex part of the game is important but it also can be something else. I have absolutely no fun switching between poses, i don't find this interesting 😛 I have way more fun with RP and i don't use the sex poses that often, only when it fit in my character story and that it make sense :)

Then you could tell me it's not what the game is about but well, i guess a game is always about fun and having theses possibilities doesn't prevent the people here only for the sex poses to enjoy themself as well :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sebastien said:

Tu es en train de me faire comprendre que c'est vain ? 

On va se monter un topic fr, je comprends rien à ce que disent les autres là !

Puis comme ça on pourra se friter !

Je ne voulais pas te spoiler, hein...Je te laisse croire jusqu'à la fin du film va! 😛

Ah? Rassures toi moi non plus mais finalement je crois que c'est mieux! 

Yes, ça fait longtemps en plus qu'on s'est pas frités... Avoues que ça te manques un peu 😅

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fyrefly said:

The workout stuff, imho, is kinda cool, for the simple reason that the more poses we see for non-sexual things in the game, the more it makes the game seem more realistic and immersive. I appreciate more of the cuddle poses, group sitting, wall leaning stuff, and so on, and even the "Photo" poses are cool if you want to learn to be a better in game photographer. I thought that the one silly pose that somebody made with the woman handstanding on the guys pinnochio cock was functionally useless and a waste of programming time and effort. A 2 second laugh and then never used again. (Thankfully it's gone now.) The other cool thing about the workout poses is that it is starting to encourage more non sex based rooms...like Gyms, Health Clubs and so on. Yeah, you can still fuck in those places, but it creates more of a true world vibe when not every single place is a bar, club, or party island. If this game ever develops a functioning economy, it could be really cool to see real storefronts, coffee shops, clothing stores etc. Yeah, that's a whole other thread, but there ya go... 

That last sentence ..... Loving where that might go ... possibly give a bit more diversity in clothing etc as a Goth girl most of the in-game clothes I wouldn't be seen dead in! lol It may (stress may) even open the possibility of a real life designer using an online forum as a test bed "look like your Avatar at www. etc etc" Have players create and share their looks etc in one area such as a "mall" again ticks your point of a non sexual immersive location BUT with an in game purpose... We could have clothes stores, shoe shops, furniture shops, even estate agents....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sebastien said:

Tu es en train de me faire comprendre que c'est vain ? 

On va se monter un topic fr, je comprends rien à ce que disent les autres là !

Puis comme ça on pourra se friter !

Pour résumer le forum en quelques mots :

"Ce jeu est nul, les développeurs sont nuls, ils nous volent notre argent, on veut jouer ouin ouin ouin"  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Real_Callista said:

That last sentence ..... Loving where that might go ... possibly give a bit more diversity in clothing etc as a Goth girl most of the in-game clothes I wouldn't be seen dead in! lol It may (stress may) even open the possibility of a real life designer using an online forum as a test bed "look like your Avatar at www. etc etc" Have players create and share their looks etc in one area such as a "mall" again ticks your point of a non sexual immersive location BUT with an in game purpose... We could have clothes stores, shoe shops, furniture shops, even estate agents....

 

That game already exist, like, there are many of those games. SL comes to mind.

I am, like always, AGAINST ingame economy stuff. That being said, making your own stuff is fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BadWord said:

That game already exist, like, there are many of those games. SL comes to mind.

I am, like always, AGAINST ingame economy stuff. That being said, making your own stuff is fun.

sorry I should have cl

clarified .. I meant to showcase.. sharewear as it were NOT as an economy or pay to use situation .. one of the reasons why SL never appealed to me..

 

Edited by Real_Callista
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GottaGo said:

I love the work out poses 😛

There is a pretty big roleplay community on 3dx and all theses features are appreciated :) The way the game is designed open a lot of possibilities. Of course the sex part of the game is important but it also can be something else. I have absolutely no fun switching between poses, i don't find this interesting 😛 I have way more fun with RP and i don't use the sex poses that often, only when it fit in my character story and that it make sense :)

Then you could tell me it's not what the game is about but well, i guess a game is always about fun and having theses possibilities doesn't prevent the people here only for the sex poses to enjoy themself as well :)

I'm the same way for the most part... but after my 16+ years of RP experience I like to have EVERY part i can, meaning: poses, dialogue, and above all VIVID details being the visual person I am as it keeps my attention better that way 😁 ...but trust me when i say i don't NEED the poses either, its just a fun lil bonus the more there are to choose from of course... and I've never RPed a workout kink scenario but I've seen plenty to know it IS a kink 😆 so if i found someone with that kink I would not be above giving it a whirl~ 😘 js~

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BadWord said:

That game already exist, like, there are many of those games. SL comes to mind.

I am, like always, AGAINST ingame economy stuff. That being said, making your own stuff is fun.

I know there have been pro and con discussions about other in game uses for Xgold or some kind of economy in other threads. I’m not going to rehash them here...some of the points seem valid and some a bit reactionary. I was just thinking of mechanics that help simulate a more realistic world without necessarily causing any kind of angst or drama...although I know angst and drama appear to be the only constants in 3DX right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a beautiful nice day. Of course it is annoying and yes we all pay a lot of money. But have you ever tried to put yourself in the role of Gizmo @ Lisa who only reap criticism, ridicule and insults. Sorry but you also have to say a thank you or great and give praise because only criticism encourages not the positive attitude to make it even better.
So just think about what is written in the forum and do not always start writing.
Peck
NylonFee

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 3:52 PM, GottaGo said:

I agree with you somehow.

Though DDoS is something really hard to counter for a game. Websites can resist using cache / CDN and such, but on a game all request are dynamics and different, it's impossible to cache. If the game was restricted to one country, they could easily ban all others countries and they would be pretty safe, but then again, their game is open to the entire world.

You might heard from some others IT guys that they can work on the server architecture, they can invest in some system to prevent this, but this couldn't be compared to some companies who invest 50K per month in their hardware and IT team.

Sure they could have reworked the software before to handle DDoS like they have done with the new server, but it would have take them maybe one or two entire months to do that, and then people would have complained again for the lack of content.

Dude, private game servers that are run by 1-2 people have better DDoS protection than this company that gets thousands in dollars am sick of people kissing their asses meanwhile they keep milking their subs and do jack shit to prevent these attacks or add any good content to the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SasD43 said:

Dude, private game servers that are run by 1-2 people have better DDoS protection than this company that gets thousands in dollars am sick of people kissing their asses meanwhile they keep milking their subs and do jack shit to prevent these attacks or add any good content to the game.

Considering history of this game, it's really hard to believe into words of developers. I am first to praise when it's deserved, I did on many occasions.

On other hand I also do not believe it's DDoS just from the last night example where game went down literally for 5 to 10 minutes before coming up again and reading by Lisa in World Chat that it was "DDoS" I have never heard of DDoS attempt that was solved within 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

In all honesty I do think they cannot handle the load due to Corona Sale / People in quarantine and DDoS is well cheap excuse to try to fix what they can. (otherwise fixes such as limited refresh rate of rooms and friendlist would not be implemented)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 2:37 PM, Riela said:

Considering history of this game, it's really hard to believe into words of developers. I am first to praise when it's deserved, I did on many occasions.

On other hand I also do not believe it's DDoS just from the last night example where game went down literally for 5 to 10 minutes before coming up again and reading by Lisa in World Chat that it was "DDoS" I have never heard of DDoS attempt that was solved within 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

In all honesty I do think they cannot handle the load due to Corona Sale / People in quarantine and DDoS is well cheap excuse to try to fix what they can. (otherwise fixes such as limited refresh rate of rooms and friendlist would not be implemented)

So they lie even more on top of the other lies, maybe they are taking down their own server am not much for conspiracy theories tho. Either way they aren't developing anything new even reused a doggie pose that's already in the love seat and they put in on the bed, i bet they are laughing their asses off when people pay sub money for reskins. My sub runs out in a couple of days and that will be it for me, wish you the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...