3DXChat Community

Newest annoying fad ppl have been doing

Sycogenesis

Well...If I knew how I'd do it...I think some folks look really cool. Someone is always gonna try something that looks weird or goes a bit wrong but so what...I mean really!?

I thought the stupidly inflated guys were silly and the giant boobs kinda grotesque (they both really say more about the mentality of the person behind the avi than anything else) but let's have a little laissez faire right? Just because I don't like something doesn't give me the justification for a public attack on those that like it.

Even if the devs gave us more options like we'd all love there'd still be peeps who wanted to try something different and I for one hope that never stops...I get Erika's point about it being against the rules...probably for the reason that if everyone goes mental with it it'll degrade everyone's experience but if you feel that's happening then surely it's a report and move on. No need to troll it...the devs will decide if it's an issue or not

If I could just get the shade of colour on my shoes to match my dress I'd be happy lol

I'll keep saying it til it happens...just be nice to each other please...make that your New Years resolution :)

I am sorry but "modding" files and alter your ingame appearance via 3rd party tools is against the ToS in almost any game not just here.

While the glowstuff can look good it doesent for most people that use it. They just appear as weird big white yellow glowing entities and can cause game crashes (Wich I experienced lately)

Its pretty annoying at places were a lot of people are.

I would appreciate if the Dev's add the glowing colors officially because they might do it right so the looks & glow doesent bother other people so much.

So how is it griefing when something makes your game crash and you complain about it?

Stay legit guys

I thought the stupidly inflated guys were silly and the giant boobs kinda grotesque (they both really say more about the mentality of the person behind the avi than anything else) but let's have a little laissez faire right?(---) Just because I don't like something doesn't give me the justification for a public attack on those that like it.

Condesending-Wonka.jpg

i'm just gonna say, if you don't like something fine. and if you don't like something someone is doing. don't  use forums to attack them. it's rude and immature. it's a game. get over it. and if the shine is too bright, change your setting and stop being a lazy ass and complain about everything. :P

we shouldn't have to change our settings because some one wants to annoy ppl and abuse a game with poor security. I don't have a problem if you want to have a lil sparkle in your shoes or your earing or something but when you  basically look like you just took a bath in  radiation it's like GogglesDoNothing.jpg

and i didn't publicly attack anyone  did i ever mention a name?

Condesending-Wonka.jpg

I didn't mean to cause offense...naturally big boobs is one thing but some of them that were clearly being altered before...i mean seriously!?...those are the kind models pay thousands for, (to fuel some juvenile male fantasy i might add) and have removed later because they've often irreversibly damaged their health...that's what i was talking about. Please don't read a personal attack into what i post it was trying to be in defense of non-objectification of men and women. I still think the top end of the slider is a caricature.

...maybe i'm just jealous :P

I didn't mean to cause offense...naturally big boobs is one thing but some of them that were clearly being altered before...i mean seriously!?...those are the kind models pay thousands for, (to fuel some juvenile male fantasy i might add) and have removed later because they've often irreversibly damaged their health...that's what i was talking about. Please don't read a personal attack into what i post it was trying to be in defense of non-objectification of men and women. I still think the top end of the slider is a caricature.

...maybe i'm just jealous :P

Fair enough.

This goes from someone that uses cheat engine a lot, be it for RP or for darker hair, darker shade of black, or just giving leather clothes colours they dont have like orange.

I think whole cheat engine should be blocked, It add lots of problems to the game allowing people troll hard with it, the results I personally dont like people running around with breasts larger than their chest / head. Or people glowing like new year fireworks, or worse, Once I saw someone using character to glow so much that half of the yacht was so bright it hurt my eyes and it was 3 am as well.

I know there are some amazing things that can be done with it, I know one of my best friend created some unique works with it that I think are amazing and I can't wait every time when she said she found something new with it.

but at this point I think cheat engine caused more trouble to community than helped.

I honestly don't see why it is so hard to block it and just add this two things onto character editor.

It would solve most legit thing people use cheat engine for and rest well go install garry mod or goat simulator if you want to break everything and troll other people

add normal colour pallete to every piece of clothing. BAM problem solved.

as for breast editing? Well cool you have natural breasts like that irl. But even original largest side here was plenty.

Now look at those large breasts that every second " female " here have and the tiniest body possible, breast much larger than head or torso, and if that was " real " i am not sure how long you could have them before having permanent back problems or worse.

It feels like during the past 3 months with all those gigantic breasts this game turned to 13 years old stupid fantasy more than anything else.

psKVvKE.png

bYdRrw9.jpg

I agree with Riela if all of these basic things were added to the game that ppl thought would already been in the game before they bought into it because they are so basic, the cheat engine would lose it's purpose.

Best example 

World of Warcraft had a serious mod problem for years going on..... maybe 5-6 years maybe longer  and they were considered against the rules but after a while Blizzard realized that the only reason why ppl used these mods were because they made life so much easier and   ppl  really wanted them so they took it upon them selfs and eventually accepted the mods and  integrated them into the game as did Wildstar 

Condesending-Wonka.jpg

This, this, a thousand times this. I see so many posts on the forum from people complaining about another avi's appearance. I ask, what harm does it do to you? "Oh I don't like big arms or large breasts, everyone must conform to my idea of beauty."  There is just so much negativity. Glowing clothing isn't that bright. If you see someone in a room that you don't find attractive, you are under no obligation to interact with them! It doesn't ruin your experience to be in the same room with a man with huge arms, a woman with huge breasts, or a person with glowing clothes. If it really bothers you to see them, just block that person and *poof* they're gone! Problem solved without resorting to negativity.

This is a game about sex. I feel it's a little silly that it even needs to be said. Everyone had different views about what they find sexually attractive. Why is it so difficult for people to just accept other fetishes than their own?

As previously stated in this thread, which I believe for many reasons in this world bears repeating.  Just as in life, there will be things one may see in this world that annoy him/her.  If that is the case, rather than allow yourself to spend your energy working yourself up about it, just turn your camera angle.  It might be something you feel you don't have to do, however, it would make life a lot more enjoyable for you to accept, adjust, and be happy.  Just a suggestion, not a personal attack.  In the future with these things I hope you find it helpful. 

tumblr_luwhf8KyYH1qk4h5no1_500.png

For Solutions,

Vela

Not sure why you felt compelled to call me out specifically because my hair is not a big glowy blob, even on extremely high graphics.  But as you should know, if you stand under a light and it catches it just right, it can look excessive.  I'm not sure why people still want to use the forums in such a negative way with personal attacks.  Can't we all just get along?  :wub:

Im sorry i wasn't thinking clearly i just found it really funny :P 

This, this, a thousand times this. I see so many posts on the forum from people complaining about another avi's appearance. I ask, what harm does it do to you? "Oh I don't like big arms or large breasts, everyone must conform to my idea of beauty."  There is just so much negativity. Glowing clothing isn't that bright. If you see someone in a room that you don't find attractive, you are under no obligation to interact with them! It doesn't ruin your experience to be in the same room with a man with huge arms, a woman with huge breasts, or a person with glowing clothes. If it really bothers you to see them, just block that person and *poof* they're gone! Problem solved without resorting to negativity.

This is a game about sex. I feel it's a little silly that it even needs to be said. Everyone had different views about what they find sexually attractive. Why is it so difficult for people to just accept other fetishes than their own?

*small voice*

This was actually my point although it got taken as a personal attack...I said I didn't like these things and my reasons for that opinion but I also said that it didn't give me the right to criticise in the forum. Appreciate that in saying that it appeared like it was a criticism so I apologised.