3DXChat Community

Would joining be good for me?

Preacherswife

So I’m in my 30s. I’m married to a very conservative man but I really feel pulled strongly to be unfaithful. 

I am hoping that this might satisfy my needs. 

I am wondering if this would be a safe place? Will I be able to hide what I’m doing from my husband? DO women come here with similar situations? What kind of men are on here?

There's no need for you to cheat.
First of all there's so much more to do here then have sex.
This place is so much more then a sex game...
The novelty of the sex poses wear off quickly.....BUT there is so much more you can do...
You can learn how to build!
There are people here that spend their ENTIRE days here just building.
You can learn to DJ.....It is a nice investment for 5 bucks a month and you can sometimes have 
more fun doing small parties for friends then big ones because you don't have to worry about 
offending anyone.
Don't expect to master everything at once.

Having a hard time building?
Don't want to invest in a music server to DJ?
Are you kinda shy?
Try joining a dance team!
and most of all.....Find friends and TALK!
Never forget that the name of the game is 3dx CHAT!
Have fun!

Edited by jadekhali

3d chat.

People who got to this game saw the cover. The cover about sex and volleyball. Yes you can be unfaithful here.

5 hours ago, Preacherswife said:

You will never be satisfied enough here. Neither here nor there. Everything is in our minds. The first thing you should have done when the thought occurred to you was to ask yourself, -"why do I want to cheat him?"

Rhet is right. Ask couples or get to family psychologist.

Have a good one.

what a bunch of nonsense. get in and enjoy it as much you want darling. sometimes our loved ones are not able or willing to satisfy us sexually but they make up in many other ways. you dont need to stay frustrated to be "loyal" to him and what he dont sees doesnt hurt him. aslong you are fine with not chaining your sexuality to one person you will have fun here. unlike those super emotional figures who posted above there are enough people in here treating the game like if you would write a book with another person, creating your personal sexual story. if thats what youre after, youre right here.

Edited by IKushiel

8 hours ago, Preacherswife said:

That’s probably true. I’m not a good wife for feeling this way. 

I'd just say ask yourself how you'd feel if your husband was in here doing the same. If you'd be cool with that you probably need to have a conversation with him. If not, well...you need to have a conversation with him. If you're feeling the urge to cheat, I'd say make that clear. Hiding things from your spouse is never a good thing even if it is 'only online.'

11 hours ago, Preacherswife said:

So I’m in my 30s. I’m married to a very conservative man but I really feel pulled strongly to be unfaithful. 

I am wondering if this would be a safe place? Will I be able to hide what I’m doing from my husband? DO women come here with similar situations? What kind of men are on here?

Hi PW :)

Generally speaking this place is discrete. If you're not sharing expense accounts you're more or less in the clear, but if you do, the monthly deposits will read "BMTMICRO COM" on your bank statement. Same thing with your email, though account registering and password recovery will show up as 3dx Chat, so you might want a discrete mail address.

As for what kinds of men and women? All kinds, really, from all over the world. It's a lot like going for a walk in a big city; you'll encounter all manner of people, so making any general statement is hard. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who can satisfy your needs :)

Finally, above all else, just have fun! This place is an excellent place get away from Real Life, but if it gets stressful or becomes a chore, take a break. Remember, this is a game. If the game stops being fun, hit pause :)

That's it from me for now. Take care PW

59 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Why people feeling so entitled and eager to teach others about morals and how they should live their lifes? Topicstarter seems to asking if it is safe for her to join and if she will be able to satisfy her needs, not if it's morally right or wrong.

How does answering a question = entitlement? She asked for input.
Sometimes you don't get the answer you want, that's just how life is. No ill will was intended.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, Preacherswife said:

few simple words 

The best game you possibly could join and play and have fun 

If i were you i would definetly start playing 3dxchat :)  oh wait i do play :)