3DXChat Community

My new room title is secret

Aliviax

trust me i dont care or have mood to compete building wise if i wanted i would get my most unigue build n went to modz event hehe

but instead im far from entering competitions :)

i had lost my mood build n now that i found it back n start build again what i see?.....ppl bash every build thread i make ? while i havent bash anyones thread n thats a lil crazy .

i opened my room n made parties ppl bash me why i open now i build rooms ppl bash me hahahaah

lol what is that hahaah

Where are different ways to bash ppl. If you want to be seen innocent you should start acting different. This includes what you say in the world chat as well as to other people around you with pm.

Oh and this thread IS offending. And no, you can't excuse yourself with English isn't your first language. What you said was very clear. But... I didn't felt offended, just amused. Keep on acting like that Alicia and you will see where it will lead.

Where are different ways to bash ppl. If you want to be seen innocent you should start acting different. This includes what you say in the world chat as well as to other people around you with pm.

Oh and this thread IS offending. And no, you can't excuse yourself with English isn't your first language. What you said was very clear. But... I didn't felt offended, just amused. Keep on acting like that Alicia and you will see where it will lead.

i dought what u say cause i hardly play game i only build n dj last 2 months or so 

if i start play u will know u will see my room open :)

I was blamed as well when my english was on "google translator" level  ^_^  actually worse  :ph34r:  When your native language has 15 times and not the same gramar...grumor...no, grammar... I`m out.

Peace.

ps: actually every language has just 3 times.

I am truly sorry for you..............I feel as a German with you.  :P  :P 

Here is the impression you are giving people about what you think of their builds compared to yours.

Since it is free it's cheap and is shitty so don't get it and buy yours through a donation but it's actually a sale.

The other builders don't build as well as you and therefore what they build is shitty compared to yours with the "look how amazing it is for just an hour of me building".

Use speaking a different language as a way to say "you're not bashing the other builders and their builds" but in reality you are which is why they're pointing it out to you.  If you're unsure, check with one of your friends what would be the best way to say it to not offend other builders.

You're making it sound like no others have built anything that compares to what you're building like space ships and such but they have and even give it away, why for those who can't or don't know how to build.
You're claim that you value your builds where other builders do not, isn't true.  We all put time and effort into what we build even when giving some of it away.

To boil it down for you, you are not the only build, not the best builder in the game and should really stop putting down other builders and their builds.  It's simply offensive to them and the work they do not to mention they don't critique your work just state that charging for it isn't right. There are builders with sensational skills that don't even build because they don't care to or share what they build with others.  You've put yourself and your builds on a very high pedestal compared to others and one day that pedestal is going to come crashing down.  Think about the things you've said about others who build, DJ and such over the course of time and understand why some are upset with you.

*walks up behind Mar Mohan, pats his shoulder slightly and shakes her head sideways whilst looking at him with a hint of tears in her eyes. Then she turns around and walks away slowly in depression*

Don't even try...Nothing left to safe there. =(

Here is the impression you are giving people about what you think of their builds compared to yours.

Since it is free it's cheap and is shitty so don't get it and buy yours through a donation but it's actually a sale.

The other builders don't build as well as you and therefore what they build is shitty compared to yours with the "look how amazing it is for just an hour of me building".

Use speaking a different language as a way to say "you're not bashing the other builders and their builds" but in reality you are which is why they're pointing it out to you.  If you're unsure, check with one of your friends what would be the best way to say it to not offend other builders.

You're making it sound like no others have built anything that compares to what you're building like space ships and such but they have and even give it away, why for those who can't or don't know how to build.

You're claim that you value your builds where other builders do not, isn't true.  We all put time and effort into what we build even when giving some of it away.

To boil it down for you, you are not the only build, not the best builder in the game and should really stop putting down other builders and their builds.  It's simply offensive to them and the work they do not to mention they don't critique your work just state that charging for it isn't right. There are builders with sensational skills that don't even build because they don't care to or share what they build with others.  You've put yourself and your builds on a very high pedestal compared to others and one day that pedestal is going to come crashing down.  Think about the things you've said about others who build, DJ and such over the course of time and understand why some are upset with you.

These are true words Mar. I agree with you……….. a proverb in German says............arrogance comes before the deep fall

Use speaking a different language as a way to say "you're not bashing the other builders and their builds" but in reality you are which is why they're pointing it out to you. If you're unsure, check with one of your friends what would be the best way to say it to not offend other builders.

You're claim that you value your builds where other builders do not, isn't true. We all put time and effort into what we build even when giving some of it away.

To boil it down for you, you are not the only build, not the best builder in the game and should really stop putting down other builders and their builds. It's simply offensive to them and the work they do not to mention they don't critique your work just state that charging for it isn't right. There are builders with sensational skills that don't even build because they don't care to or share what they build with others. You've put yourself and your builds on a very high pedestal compared to others and one day that pedestal is going to come crashing down. Think about the things you've said about others who build, DJ and such over the course of time and understand why some are upset with you.

lol stop whatever u take cause make u see stuff i never said what u say .

I call all that u say jealeousy thats why some ppl chase me lol i have the most succesfull room i mix live awesome music i build awesome stuff so i knew was matter of time for some to get jealeous haha n bother with everything i do lol. I eat food someone is there chase me lol u ppp are crazy.

Stop bother with what alivia is doing seriously

lol stop whatever u take cause make u see stuff i never said what u say .

I call all that u say jealeousy thats why some ppl chase me lol i have the most succesfull room i mix live awesome music i build awesome stuff so i knew was matter of time for some to get jealeous haha n bother with everything i do lol. I eat food someone is there chase me lol u ppp are crazy.

Stop bother with what alivia is doing seriously

jealeous? LMAO YMMD

And you now hide behind your age? LMAO... If you want to play with the grown ups, act like one, if not maybe start playing Minecraft. I heard it is full of awesome kids :)

Oh and I do not often agree to what Mar is saying, but she totally understand you like most did, including me. And she did analyzed your outview pretty good. So either we are all just jealeous grown ups ^^, blind or whatever, or you should work on the way you express yourself.

But you know what? You are doing this all with intention. You just provoke because you're addicted to attention. Maybe you won't get it enough somewhere else.

We can continue to play this game like this or we can go back to normality. It's your choice since you started it.

jealeous? LMAO YMMD

And you now hide behind your age? LMAO... If you want to play with the grown ups, act like one, if not maybe start playing Minecraft. I heard it is full of awesome kids :)

Oh and I do not often agree to what Mar is saying, but she totally understand you like most did, including me. And she did analyzed your outview pretty good. So either we are all just jealeous grown ups ^^, blind or whatever, or you should work on the way you express yourself.

But you know what? You are doing this all with intention. You just provoke because you're addicted to attention. Maybe you won't get it enough somewhere else.

We can continue to play this game like this or we can go back to normality. It's your choice since you started it.

oh come on now not yet many posts here in this thread  :D

People always change. Today in this thread I see only something like a virtual vendetta, where group of people trying to do something against one.

These are exactly the people who were injured, lied to, exploited and described as liars by this one person in advance. Screens of such statements have already been posted. There are more screens of them. One should never be sure in this virtual world that one can say or act everything unrecognized and without following. The boomerang always comes back to its thrower. I don't take you seriously anymore, because you have to comment on everything and every topic madam omniscient. it's so boring but good for everyone to enjoy his free time. Have a nice Day...... :P

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder  :D  :D  ?

hahaha

Who is bashing the top dj on this thread?

Who is bashing the top builder on this thread?

Who is bashing the top hostess on this thread?

I read the whole thread again and I only see people bashing you, not the people above mentioned.