#121 Gelda

Gelda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Dark

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:31 AM

Huh...Either I'm the one involved in the shitstorms or I arrive too late...it's never in the middle with these sorts of things.

Regardless, I'm gonna say something that will blow your minds: I agree with both Shanti and SugarBunny.

• KYUSS likes this

#122 Toolan

Toolan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:40 AM

*thinks twice* Dr.Who is overrated.

• KYUSS likes this

#123 Abbey

Abbey

π•Œπ•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•π•–π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom ✿

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

So tired of this forum, I long for the day when I can come here once more and talk and discuss things intelligently. I wish that this thread will eventually make a difference. But ultimately know it never will. There is no thought, diplomacy, intelligence or consideration shared here anymore. There was a time this forum was not such a selfish, self ego serving place for trolls and never ending drama but that has long gone by...

I shall in future rarely post as my love for this forum's community is passed.

Abbey β™‘

• Chilles, Shanti, pashion and 7 others like this

#124 DrGiggle

DrGiggle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

So tired of this forum, I long for the day when I can come here once more and talk and discuss things intelligently. I wish that this thread will eventually make a difference. But ultimately know it never will. There is no thought, diplomacy, intelligence or consideration shared here anymore. There was a time this forum was not such a selfish, self ego serving place for trolls and never ending drama but that has long gone by...

I shall in future rarely post as my love for this forum's community is passed.
Abbey β™‘

Couldn't be said better, but same goes ingame, I m freaking sad that something like that just happening, why we need all the toxic air were we all try getting some rest of the normal life, I simply cannot and will not understand this..
  • Abbey, KYUSS and BreeSummers like this

#125 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:50 AM

There was a time this forum was not such a selfish, self ego serving place for trolls and never ending drama but that has long gone by...

Actually, no. In my opinion, there never was such a time.

Since I first joined this forum in December 2013, I have seen a steady stream of well-thought-out, articulately expressed, and sincerely meant posts get thrashed with memes and other knee-jerk responses from a variety of cliques and individual trolls. There are a few threads where this hasn't happened. But by and large, as new members come across old threads and make new comments on them (as often happens to this thread), it eventually happens to almost every thread.

And this will never change unless the Developers decide that they are willing to spend the money to have a professionally managed Forum, in which each and every comment is reviewed before it is allowed to be posted and threads that haven't been commented on in more than three months are locked for good.

Unfortunately, there is no way around this. Experience has already shown that unprofessional moderation just creates as many problems as it solves.

Whether in game or on the forum, all we really can do as individuals is to take the good with the bad, make the effort to separate the wheat from the chaff, and show appreciation to those who do make intelligent comments while holding our tongues when the cliques and trolls come out of the woodwork.

Once again, all of the above is my own personal opinion.

• Epi likes this

#126 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

first a *selfslap* 

giphy.gif

*left* - *right* - *left* - and so on - and a foreword: i actually had posted this "crap" below in a topic about 'tempan / worldchat / eula violation blah' somes days before new year's eve and i dont remember its exact name, but once something, maybe simular, idk, happend to me, not in wc ofc, but in- and outside of this game - well, atleast that of what i remember *caughs* - well, id thought, id just "hit it" inhere again, cause the topic mentioned above was suddenly deleteded and as sort of, or kind of a: selfreminder.exe for also myself on page 7 ... when i pop inhere again and maybe readn something maybe not to pleasant ... again ... who knows!?

writer(1).jpg?id=91071783

"The tounge is a small thing, but enormous damage it can do"

"Be careful with your words, once they are said, they can only be forgivn and not forgottn"

and ofc and as usual, always and evrything, as writtn above in the selfslap foreword: that this n that, also counts for ME - not taking or leavn me out of that^^

be%20sure%20you%20taste%20your%20words%2

That-s-All-Folks--83938.jpg

• KYUSS and MagicFoxx like this

#127 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

There is an amazing example in this thread, where somebody is told they are wrong and numerous other things, and the poster then agrees with the person they just said was wrong (though I don't think they realised they did) Oh and it got a lot of "likes" as I think people just liked this person having a go.

#128 Shock

Shock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Yep I agree, cool post, and it's not even a freedom of speech issue, the user agreement for any online game adult or not, the end user agrees to terms and code of conduct by clicking agree. Also in rules it clearly states no political or religious views are not allowed, I wish ppl would actually read the rules of this game that they agreed to abide by.tc:)

#129 Shock

Shock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

*srry for bad grammar there, you know what I mean hehe

#130 KYUSS

KYUSS

Sometimes I wonder - just like my sis!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Location[Fresh|Air] Parachute Patch: initialized

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

And lol 1248.0, not cause of you Shock - new years finding and posted here - suits this forum sometimes and yes, includes me too^^ - thats all!

Full 'Bleib Ruhig' version with no Vid spoilered below

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users