3DXChat Community

Water Effect

Matrix

You're kidding, right?  Uncheck everything (except maybe breast physics) to see if that makes any difference. If not, then it doesn't matter whether you have them checked or unchecked. If there is a difference, then add things back one by one to see if the effect is worthwhile. 

You're kidding, right?  Uncheck everything (except maybe breast physics) to see if that makes any difference. If not, then it doesn't matter whether you have them checked or unchecked. If there is a difference, then add things back one by one to see if the effect is worthwhile. 

Why so rude? If you personal find a question to stupid to answer to, do the following: Don't answer :)

Ah wouldnt worry so much about tha whitness of ya legs, perhaps ya needs more sun on ems but honestly id be more concerned with that big red square ting, hollow pixel inflammation syndrome ah reks. :P

Ok try turning off Bloom and Ambient Occlusion first and see if that hilps and that's with everyting else ticked and enabled if not try the Experimental Water and turn that offs but the only way really is to try everyting off and on. 

And that's a weird Resolution ya running.

Here are mah settings just fo reference.

You're kidding, right?

Not kidding at all. Maybe you should explain why you thought it was rude. Or at the very least why you accused me of thinking that the question was "too stupid to answer," when in fact I answered it quite simply. Better still, maybe you should go troll someone else.

Not kidding at all. Maybe you should explain why you thought it was rude. Or at the very least why you accused me of thinking that the question was "too stupid to answer," when in fact I answered it quite simply. Better still, maybe you should go troll someone else.

If it wasn't rude why did the thread opener liked my post and not yours. If you don't see something rude it does not mean it is not.

talking of water , what is the difference between the normal water and the water with the "experimental water" option on ? I tried with and without and noticed zero difference . Or maybe it work only at the beach . I never go to the beach...

Dude, if you can't understand the difference between expressing friendly bemusement and actually trying to be rude to someone, then I can't help you.

Growing up in the US, I heard the expression "You're kidding, right?" used a million times at the start of a friendly response to a poorly phrased question. But if you want to take umbrage and call me names, go right ahead.