3DXChat Community

​​​​​​​Face customization

Xizi

well for more face customization or body etc  they will need to create extra sliders in avi modeling /creation 

the current sliders allows us to customize what so far is being created while avis came to existence back then from devs

its much work  cause u make those sliders when u create the avatar as far as i know as im fairly new to modeling and animation .

so one way is Devs search their entire  library to the point of avi creation and rework the avis and make more sliders .

This is the way i know so far .

personally i would love to see more customize options in the future but for now i would let them work on the pose editor :) cloth system n hair editor :)

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

well for more face customization or body etc  they will need to create extra sliders in avi modeling /creation 

the current sliders allows us to customize what so far is being created while avis came to existence back then from devs

its much work  cause u make those sliders when u create the avatar as far as i know as im fairly new to modeling and animation .

so one way is Devs search their entire  library to the point of avi creation and rework the avis and make more sliders .

This is the way i know so far .

personally i would love to see more customize options in the future but for now i would let them work on the pose editor :) cloth system n hair editor :)

Around few weeks to make sliders to few types of faces in a good quality. Blender is the best tool for this.

For our devs:  how to make sliders

https://forum.unity.com/threads/released-morph-character-system-mcs-male-and-female.355675/

Edited by ExHaran
alright, blender is one of the best

I vote for this idea too, some people want to look different, change forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, lips eyes, ears, jaw, teeth, tongues, anything. 

Of course it will require more sliders, so if you get lost in all settings you can use one of these 6 presets while others will be unique and cool looking :)

for what Alivia said it's not how it's done...

It's simple Morph Targets which is available technology since early 2000s all softwares supporting it 

and it's already comes with sliders so devs won't have to make actual new sliders, but just add them from morph targets that already provide sliders.

Edited by Keksy

• 3 weeks later...