3DXChat Community

Future looks bright and clear

LaylaK

I checked the forum today... the topic:

Download & Play 3DXChat  says: (490 visits to this link), means there's only some 500 people playing this game with the new 64bit version and probably a few left overs using the 32bit version ?

Seems like this game is pretty dead already, despite its wonderful graphics.

Which corresponds to my own wet thumb feeling... it took more than 2 years to have a decent world editor and a 64bit version of the game, mean while there's been hardly any development on poses, clothing, clothing layers and avatars.

We now have the 64bits version of what we had in 32 bit version, with almost the same possibilities as offered in Rochi's dll. So there's no real in game advantage except that the game loads smoother.

How on earth do you expect people to stay interested in a game that doesn't evolve or evolves so slow that perhaps my grand-children will see the difference ?

Actually there are some downgrades. Many coloroptions on clothes are missing, clothes in different categories and other small things like clock, timestamps and so on.

But in general i would agree with you, that it runs more smoothly and doesn't crash anymore as far as i have noticed.

Yet its not an entire upgrade, since we lost some features that the dev's were not even willing or thought to offer in the first place ^^

I reckon it just means people that went through this said link from the forums , but might be wrong ..

Plus it links you to the 3dx website , all current users went through either the log in screen on the game or through the dedicated Topic for the "New Version"

Edited by Yvonny

3 hours ago, LaylaK said:

I checked the forum today... the topic:

Download & Play 3DXChat  says: (490 visits to this link), means there's only some 500 people playing this game with the new 64bit version and probably a few left overs using the 32bit version ?

Seems like this game is pretty dead already, despite its wonderful graphics.

Which corresponds to my own wet thumb feeling... it took more than 2 years to have a decent world editor and a 64bit version of the game, mean while there's been hardly any development on poses, clothing, clothing layers and avatars.

We now have the 64bits version of what we had in 32 bit version, with almost the same possibilities as offered in Rochi's dll. So there's no real in game advantage except that the game loads smoother.

How on earth do you expect people to stay interested in a game that doesn't evolve or evolves so slow that perhaps my grand-children will see the difference ?

sorry to break to you :) but that link count only  new users if you click the link you will see it redirects  you to buy a subscription !

So what you see is the count of new ppl in the game in short

meanwhile we all download the new version without make those steps :

Edited by Aliviax