3DXChat Community

CONFEDERATION FLAG - ABOUT

BIALAETICAT

and just because like minded Caucasians use the symbol for remembrance of what was...and for profit does not make it correct, then or now!

Where did I suggest it was acceptable? Perhaps there’s irony involved. I was suggesting that it would be better to accept Bia’s assertion that she saw it as a rock symbol and had no intent to promote white supremacy. FWIW I come from an Irish background so have some understanding of discrimination.

no its not "sufficient" are you serious? because you are satisfied this persons motivations aren't racist; doesn't change the fact of what that symbolizes to those affected and clearly anyone who is satisfied with it; clearly isn't or hasn't been affected by its history and its presence.

Of course Bia doesn’t have the same understanding of US history, neither do I, because we are not US born and bred. So why keep bashing this one when the offending article has gone, apologies have been made. End of, I think unless we want turn this thread into a chance to understand a lot more about racial tensions in the U S of A.

First Brazil isn't that far away, and the whole world has some idea about american culture what the flag means it isn't hidden. If you google it to look for an image what it means will show right up. Its not like Brazil has that great a history with slavery or the treatment of the indigenous population either, being the last country in the Western world to abolish slavery. Second just because someone says something about someone doesn't mean you should repeat in public especially when your having a argument with the same person who said it in the first place, and you have reason to doubt that its true. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry Mrs. Niblete, I have no obligation to know the culture of your country, as it seems to me that you do not know about mine, so do not judge me. for the thousandth time I will repeat I did not know anything about this flag and I put it without any intention, if you want to accept the excuses and the fact that I have removed the great flag if you do not want to continue with your speech because it gave me. I'll answer only when I feel I should okay.

The message has come over loud and clear that it is not a good idea to display a confederate flag in a room that is open to the public unless your intent is made absolutely clear.

I think it best to end this now, Bia. You did something in good faith which turned not to be such a good idea. I Think it would be a good thing if you let go of it now.

Two things come over in this, that people in the U S see the confederate flag as a serious no no and that people outside the U S don’t know a great deal about the American civil war. Sadly i’ve learned more from doing a little research for this thread than I have from the discussion. Isn’t that the wrong way round.

Perimede I understand what you say I am also tired of this, and also I researched to know, I give reason to those who did not like it and so I apologized and I will pronounce the flag, but this seems to me something personal, because even after this continue to make posts saying that I'm wrong, ok I was wrong but I corrected my mistake so why continue to criticize me, these people do not know me, do not know my life but insist on poking, and as much as I do not want to answer, I can not keep silent

ok I was wrong but I corrected my mistake so why continue to criticize me, these people do not know me, do not know my life but insist on poking, and as much as I do not want to answer, I can not keep silent

I am sorry I didn't mean to do that, but it felt like you were still saying it was ok to use the flag, and its not for a lot of people.

I am guessing here you are speaking to me, and I would love to address it but have no idea what it is you are trying to say. You have offended a lot of people this is why its a problem and not just me. BUT its clear you wish not to understand that point. So I am not going to keep going in circles with you....the flag like it or not is a symbol of racism and all who do not see anything wrong with it shame on you. Clearly, you and who else ever ain't getting it and I for sure am tired of trying to help you to understand the error of displaying the stupid thing in the first place. So good luck with it.

You need to try and understand that Bia has never fought the idea of what the flag is or means. She is not American so it's understandable that she did not know. We have discussed it and she has taken it down. She apologized, which I don't really think was necessary because she has not made a single racist comment or came off in any way to be derogatory. But she still apologized. I think we can all relax and give her a break. Continued arguing only separates us more. 

lol, same act, no. being a bigot , maybe but not racism. 

rac·ism

[ˈrāˌsizəm]

NOUN

•  

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

lol I don`t know why you waste your time on this unknown links cuz I know what is racism. So,

This one we call a racist       what`s this person do?

(because he don`t like               acts against 

another race)                            another person

2aW46aN.png

This one we will call ...          what`s this person do?

for example an animalist

(because he hate animals)             acts against

animals

BcG6uwz.png

Last one exmaple I will call          what`s this person do?

The Bad One                     jumping around, points on anyone

(for example: this one don`t             and insults them, because something

like any ideas except own          wrong in the mind. But

or just an idiot)                               acts against another person.

2aW46aN.png

We can call it in a different way, but a bad act remains a bad act.

The name, the word is not important, but what we do and how we act is important. 

The different name, The same act.

BIA, I think it would be best for you to ask Gizmo to take this thread down. Continuing this conversation only makes it worse. No matter how many times  you try to explain yourself, all you are doing is creating more awareness.  Many of us know this and should have warned you sooner.

same reason rape rp isn't allowed. its not illegal but it is offensive to people. if you dont want drama, you shouldn't plaster a big ass pic of something that's going to offend a large chunk of people.

I also find it funny people get offended if they  are called a futa or some other silly shit yet its perfectly ok to offend an entire race. So next time it happens just be calm, its just a game as you put it

Thank you!!! I was just thinking the same thing. And we all know that everything done in the States  isn't always the right thing. Why else would hollyhood make a tv show with that flag boldly strapped on top a very fine piece of American muscle? because they at that time didn't have to account for their actions; and why not make a profit to those who ignorantly support that rubbish and its symbolism of hate....is and was their (hollyhoods) intent and well as you can tell they succeeded.  

Of course Bia doesn’t have the same understanding of US history, neither do I, because we are not US born and bred. So why keep bashing this one when the offending article has gone, apologies have been made. End of, I think unless we want turn this thread into a chance to understand a lot more about racial tensions in the U S of A.

you are very unintentionally amusing to me, this I'm sure you didn't set out to do intentionally, but hey you have succeeded to do so; with you trying to be intellectual on a situation you aren't equipped to be. Thanks, for the show.

Yes, you are wrong. Any advertisement has a point, but racism wasn`t her point. So, don`t try to fool people here. I didn`t try to demean you, no one word with this point, you tried to do something,right?(highlighted in your text).

My cause and purpose are very simple, but you have no clue what is it. So, try better next time. BIA  apologized here few times,so be polite and leave this peaceful then, don`t attack again.

she did so WAAAY after the post was made and if she was so sorry then the apology is all she would of KEPT posting not any of the other things that came along BEFORE and AFTER her too late given apology! And I say too late because it wasn't before people reacted to her own words not just here but in that unofficial 3dx forum...so please stop trying to see me you cannot and if you need attention this bad please make another post else where I'm sure you will get all the attention you seek! thank you!

Do not adore people without a little good sense and kindness in the heart, so you are that way, learn to be more humble maybe you improve CrazyLuv. well, and please, since your opinion is this out of here, because people like you I want to distance, what you do is hate, not what I did you talk so much about being against hatred and proving to be worse than any one here. I do not need to stand out because I'm better than you, maybe it bothers you. your problem

Do not adore people without a little good sense and kindness in the heart, so you are that way, learn to be more humble maybe you improve CrazyLuv. well, and please, since your opinion is this out of here, because people like you I want to distance, what you do is hate, not what I did you talk so much about being against hatred and proving to be worse than any one here. I do not need to stand out because I'm better than you, maybe it bothers you. your problem

You continue to preach that you’re kind yet you’ve insulted nearly every person who has said anything that doesn’t praise you. Good job. Next time why don’t ya try to practice what you preach.

All I’ve seen is rudeness and belittlement from you.

Well this your theory is not Xandisweet, be attacked and keep quiet, or what is good for me is not for you. Congratulations. But I do not have cockroach blood I'm sorry, but do not worry, I already wrote to Gizmo asking him to close the topic

You continue to preach that you’re kind yet you’ve insulted nearly every person who has said anything that doesn’t praise you. Good job. Next time why don’t ya try to practice what you preach. 
All I’ve seen is rudeness and belittlement from you.

where you see i insult someone who dont insult me before?

all two peoples i answer in a way more hard, CrazzyLUV and Robt, before they are non understand and  insult me RobT no much but CrazzyLuv yes.  see weel  before  say me this things