3DXChat Community

CONFEDERATION FLAG - ABOUT

BIALAETICAT

I'm going to ask Gizmo to lock the thread, although he probably won't until after the weekend. We don't want him to choke on his barbie burger or anything :-) I think it would be a good idea if you did so too, Bia, as I can see where this is going. I am getting a real sense of who one of the main characters in play is. So, I'm a bit worried we're seeing a drift back to the 'bad old days' of a few months ago.

I'm going to ask Gizmo to lock the thread, although he probably won't until after the weekend. We don't want him to choke on his barbie burger or anything :-) I think it would be a good idea if you did so too, Bia, as I can see where this is going. I am getting a real sense of who one of the main characters in play is. So, I'm a bit worried we're seeing a drift back to the 'bad old days' of a few months ago.

Perimede, I already sent a private message to Gizmo explaining everything and requesting the closing of the topic, I'm also tired of it. Thanks again

You need to try and understand that Bia has never fought the idea of what the flag is or means. She is not American so it's understandable that she did not know. We have discussed it and she has taken it down. She apologized, which I don't really think was necessary because she has not made a single racist comment or came off in any way to be derogatory. But she still apologized. I think we can all relax and give her a break. Continued arguing only separates us more. 

I did NOT say she did SAY anything racist nor have I CALLED her a racist BUT displaying racial crap, is just that! and when i came into this it was being said it wasn't coming down it was about fun and so on and I will CONTINUE to say; a representation of oppression will NEVER be acceptable, and YES she did know something was wrong with it WAAAAAAAAAAAY before SHE brought it here to be discussed. For it was a discussion in her room and I am told, and in a world chat as well...so she KNEW something was not right...just saying, you can try to excuse it all you like but like i said it must not affect you if it doesn't and that is fine. And you don't have to be from my country to know about this, just like saying you don't know about nazi's just because you may not be from Germany. Its world wide news.  You all can hate on me for breaking down the TRUTH to your foolishness all you like; it matters a damn to me! Still won't change the fact it is racist like it leave it or bump it!  good day!

I did NOT say she did SAY anything racist nor have I CALLED her a racist BUT displaying racial crap, is just that! and when i came into this it was being said it wasn't coming down it was about fun and so on and I will CONTINUE to say; a representation of oppression will NEVER be acceptable, and YES she did know something was wrong with it WAAAAAAAAAAAY before SHE brought it here to be discussed. For it was a discussion in her room and I am told, and in a world chat as well...so she KNEW something was not right...just saying, you can try to excuse it all you like but like i said it must not affect you if it doesn't and that is fine. And you don't have to be from my country to know about this, just like saying you don't know about nazi's just because you may not be from Germany. Its world wide news.  You all can hate on me for breaking down the TRUTH to your foolishness all you like; it matters a damn to me! Still won't change the fact it is racist like it leave it or bump it!  good day!

She apologized and also stated she will not display it anymore... so what is the reason for this reply?

Also I am not hating and I am not a fool. Half of all Americans don't even understand what the flag represents.. how can you expect people from another country to understand it. 

Have a good day  :)