3DXChat Community

Couples that have been together the longest on 3DX.

Matrix

Just wondering if we anyone would like to forward names of couples that have been together the longest on 3DX.

I know we did this about 18 months ago but a refresh would be nice... see link

Rules:

• Time spend on 3DX only – meaning, if you have been together for 3 years and only 6 months on 3DX then only 6 months counts.
  • Some people don’t like the concept of marriage so couples count.
  • Non-exclusive couples count as long as you guys are the primary couple.
  • I guess we should allow couples to add time together. So, if they have separated and gotten back together again, the time together only counts.
  • Couples have be active players. If you don't play the game on average at least once per week you really shouldn't count :P
  • Affairs count as well. However, no guarantee your 3DX significant other will not find out... haha.

I would like to forward xCandy and Deelicous… AKA Candeelicious – Sep 10, 2015 (32 months) :)

Feel free to mention couples that have been together for a while... they should be commended. :)

Note, I'm looking for number of months together.

Morgaine and kels

married my oldest active 3dx friend on Dec 19th, 2016   16 months married so far. Not so long as others, but  still eternity for 3DX :)~

Met her in my 2nd week in game back in early Nov 2015. Been Friends, Lovers, GF's on and off, through thick and thin. Lost and found a few times. :)  

Morgi n kels

• 4 weeks later...

Well... Cheyenne and your servitor... We know each other since december 2012 on another game, as good friends (with sometimes benefits :P ) I came on 3DXchat on her suggestion and we're together (with a few downs and a lot of ups) since april 2014...  I don't have the original avy (aka Prias) anymore as I deleted him to show her that I wasn't the same guy that I used to be (I used to be an old player on the said former game).

Kusschen meine Liebe...

EthericEssence, and yes as far as I know her and NapTime are the longest surviving couple in 3DXChat, really nice people to.

I think they have been together over 4 years now, or close to it, plus I don't think they have ever broken up, I am pretty sure they would still be together, I hope so anyway.