3DXChat Community

Couples that have been together the longest

Matrix

Just wondering if we anyone would like to forward names of couples that have been together the longest on 3DX.

Rules:

1. Time spend on 3DX only – meaning, if you have been together for 3 years and only 6 months on 3DX then only 6 months counts.
  2. Some people don’t like the concept of marriage so couples count.
  3. Non-exclusive couples count as long as you guys are the primary couple.
  4. I guess we should allow couples to add time together. So, if they have separated and gotten back together again, the time together only counts.
  5. Couples have be active players. If you don't play the game on average at least once per week you really shouldn't count :P

I would like to forward xCandy and Deelicous… AKA CanDee – Sep 10, 2015 (14.5 months) :)

Feel free to mention couples that have been together for a while... they should be commended. :)

I hope I can say Jules and I will be together like Chole and Felia. Jules and I have been a couple since Oct. 1 2016 and hope to continue to count the months and years together. We will be getting married Dec. 16, 2016. Does the granny dance emoji from Skype :D.

bestie and jules will be together forever <3 :wub:

Well...i've been lucky enough to belong to my Maitresse Teana since 11/06/2014 :D so I would like to submit...us :)

I had a little wobble and break from the game this year (which doesn't count so :P) but I've belonged to my Maitresse exclusively since that wonderful day.

2016_11_20_13_07_05_54501.png

Well...i've been lucky enough to belong to my Maitresse Teana since 11/06/2014 :D so I would like to submit...us :)

I had a little wobble and break from the game this year (which doesn't count so :P) but I've belonged to my Maitresse exclusively since that wonderful day.

2016_11_20_13_07_05_54501.png

Two years and a half ... and we're still together like the first day. 

I hope I can say Jules and I will be together like Chole and Felia. Jules and I have been a couple since Oct. 1 2016 and hope to continue to count the months and years together. We will be getting married Dec. 16, 2016. Does the granny dance emoji from Skype :D.

Does it count as the longest relationship when i say that Tox and I will be still together in 10 years?  :P