3DXChat Community

Anyone able to log in after patch or is it just me it crashes for?

TashaTight

Was in 3dxchat earlier today when suddenly started to download new patch, but after patch it refuses to log in every time log in screen appear it instantly shuts down again. Tried running program as administrator also saying for windows to allow access to connect but nothing helps, anti virus went ballistic and tagged it as virus assuming because of some connection protocol to serve or something? I added it to antivirus exception list but still wont let me log onto 3dxchat, anyone else have same problems windows 10 user here btw.

Same problem Kimmy tried a clean install with anti virus off ! but just freezes on log in page or shuts down immediatly

Finally got it working by uploading setup for 371, rather than using a previous version and letting it try to patch,  then doing another clean install and back in game.

Did fresh install with new download seemed to help, but seems you also have to allow it to run as administrator for it to work as both windows and anti virus view it as a security breach. If anyone plan to do reinstall like I used the download file from patches & updates in case it helps any others who might have problems.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5277-patch-notes-updates/

Did fresh install with new download seemed to help, but seems you also have to allow it to run as administrator for it to work as both windows and anti virus view it as a security breach. If anyone plan to do reinstall like I used the download file from patches & updates in case it helps any others who might have problems.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5277-patch-notes-updates/

i go try now

Haven't had the same exact issue. It just hangs up on the log in screen for me and wont go any further. Can't figure out why either.

Same thing happens to me, done a full reinstall both from the 369 install and the 371 install. Type in login details and hit the login button and nothing happens other than the login button getting greyed out. Happens with both US Direct and the EU proxy. And, yes, running as administrator on Win 10.

Same thing happens to me, done a full reinstall both from the 369 install and the 371 install. Type in login details and hit the login button and nothing happens other than the login button getting greyed out. Happens with both US Direct and the EU proxy. And, yes, running as administrator on Win 10.

Same for me...

I can not open the game, I clicked on the icon, I download the patcher update but then when I go to enter the email address and password the screen remains locked on the login page!

I can not open the game, I clicked on the icon, I download the patcher update but then when I go to enter the email address and password the screen remains locked on the login page!

Still having the same issue. I've done just about everything you can do from clearing the registry, checking my security to make sure it bypasses, running the update with 369 and running 371. Nothing seems to work. I still get stuck on the login page with the greyed out buttons as MichaelSins describes. I guess one good thing is that I'm not the only one with the issue.

what i did was click in my email field then the password field then hit enter , but idk if that is really a fix or just was lucky that it worked again , im sorry to hear that y´all can´t login :(

It worked having done :

clic on the name and hit your email

clic on the password an enter your pasword

clic on the login button

Do NOT ujse the key enter

not easy to clic on login as myu mouth curser is not visible

This actually worked, so thanks! Such an annoying bug though, can't use tab or enter on login screen. Not that it takes -that- much longer, but just another annoying hassle to go through.