3DXChat Community

Room Thief Shaming

Keely Kat

come on plz ...lol nicolo left game months now n he left cause ...will not mention but say 3dx dj comunity chase him in a way by checking his stream n what he streams hehee

so yes again 3dx dj comunity

This has to be your own opinion, Alivia.

I have been in contact with Nicco after he came back and i can tell you that this is not why he left.

You make up your own facts so they fit what ever is going in in your head.

No one chased Nicco out of the game and no one is going around checking streams.

I doubt that he would be okay with you putting his personal business out here for everyone to see.

You only do this so that you will look better in other ppls eyes.. surely it’s not for Nicco’s sake.

Get over yourself and stay in SL, lol. Please!

Now since u get ur answers back to the topic 

for how long u all think room makers will stay build n see their creation get stolen ?

every person has limits.

how long till ppl say enough is enough  with 0 updates or w/e non relevant updates based on what the many want .

The clothes choices we have is seriously rediculesly low  for boys even more 

customization ..no coment ...

bug fixes ...no comment ...

new updates ....lets check again in a decade 

music ..no comment 

sex poses ...no comment 

stability ...no comment ...

dev team .....ghost team /non existen 

Those are the things we have to push  n fight not argue one another 

we all agree game is not getting updates etc 

so focus on that n not one phrase i say in a post with 400 words hahahaha like cmonnnnnnnn 

This has to be your own opinion, Alivia.

I have been in contact with Nicco after he came back and i can tell you that this is not why he left.

You make up your own facts so they fit what ever is going in in your head.

No one chased Nicco out of the game and no one is going around checking streams.

I doubt that he would be okay with you putting his personal business out here for everyone to see.

You only do this so that you will look better in other ppls eyes.. surely it’s not for Nicco’s sake.

Get over yourself and stay in SL, lol. Please!

im not here to discuss this but im pretty sure you know n i know who did it :) :) i mean u were there hahahaa

anyway this closes now nothing good from that to keep talking 

FOCUS on make game better we only can push Gizmo  nothing else

And here you go again Alivia...

/me facepalms

Do you think caps, colored big sized font will help you in anything?

The game owner set some rules and we agreed with them when we joined. You can like or not like the rules, but they are there. Room stealing actually happened to a minority of people and for specific reasons.

You must be now at post #100 screaming the same things, if at first I found your intentions good, now it looks like just an hysterical person repeating herself, not listening to anyone, neither trying to understand other point of view...

And here you go again Alivia...

/me facepalms

Do you think caps, colored big sized font will help you in anything?

The game owner set some rules and we agreed with them when we joined. You can like or not like the rules, but they are there. Room stealing actually happened to a minority of people and for specific reasons.

You must be now at post #100 screaming the same things, if at first I found your intentions good, now it looks like just an hysterical person repeating herself, not listening to anyone, neither trying to understand other point of view...

hehehe yes ofc  but with this rules the 501 ppl keep decline :) i mean dont seem to work right :)if we see something that is wrong n dont work arent  we obliged to say hey mister it doesnt work 

im not here to discuss this but im pretty sure you know n i know who did it :) :) i mean u were there hahahaa

anyway this closes now nothing good from that to keep talking

FOCUS on make game better we only can push Gizmo nothing else

Alivia, YOU brought this up yourself.

No one else did.

Ofc I’m gonna adress this cause what you’re doing and the way you’re behaving is unfair.

Stick to the topic and when you go off topic and people react, don’t act surprised. Ok?

ok lets accept what Gizmo said 

he also said 

pose_editor.png

where is it ?

hahhaahahahaahaahaha

some ppl are very old ofc not their fault that they are older but they might not be in this world to see the pose editor update lol if things keep this way :)

i realy love many of you <3

And some people are really young and immature, not their fault I guess.

It is a poll, poll doesnt mean it will be done or not.

Regarding Pierrouss, it is funny that someone who begged to play in his room is now spitting on him. I am pretty sure that there is more to these stories, and both side tried to look like the good one. It's not me to judge here, it doesn't concern me and I dont know much about these stories.

Stealing room is stupid to my eyes, as much as stealing back rooom for revenge.

And some people are really young and immature, not their fault I guess.

It is a poll, poll doesnt mean it will be done or not.

Regarding Pierrouss, it is funny that someone who begged to play in his room is now spitting on him. I am pretty sure that there is more to these stories, and both side tried to look like the good one. It's not me to judge here, it doesn't concern me and I dont know much about these stories.

Stealing room is stupid to my eyes, as much as stealing back rooom for revenge.

lmao pierre invited me to go to his room so i told him why i come on ur room when i dont dj  n blah blah next thing he hired then he got crazy cause hugging my bf  then he badmouth the ppl i brought to support his rofl room then bully me then more blah blah hahahaa

beg pierre play in his room with his 4 ppl when i had 100 in my own room hahahaahahaaa

why i do that lol.

btw u seem a lil agressive  towards me i dont know why n dont care much ur not my family .

but anyways lets stop that 2v1 cute chat we destroy a nice thread  this thread is not about us 

You mean this thread is not about you. You are the one bringing yourself in front, and your post is amazing:

- why shoud you go in his room when you dont dj  -    I thought it was bout fun and music?

- his room with 4 people when you have 100  -  I thought number dont matter

- i am not your family   -  I thought you love everyone to make this game better

Thank you so much to show your real you! I thought it was all about fun, love and music, but you just showed it is about you, you djing and you having numbers.

You made my day! We can go back to the topic as you suggested!

lmao pierre invited me to go to his room so i told him why i come on ur room when i dont dj n blah blah next thing he hired then he got crazy cause hugging my bf then he badmouth the ppl i brought to support his rofl room then bully me then more blah blah hahahaa

beg pierre play in his room with his 4 ppl when i had 100 in my own room hahahaahahaaa

why i do that lol.

btw u seem a lil agressive towards me i dont know why n dont care much ur not my family .

but anyways lets stop that 2v1 cute chat we destroy a nice thread this thread is not about us

Not your family? Lmaooooo!

Girl, get the hell over yourself, seriously. You would only be so lucky.

You mean this thread is not about you. You are the one bringing yourself in front, and your post is amazing:

- why shoud you go in his room when you dont dj  -    I thought it was bout fun and music?

- his room with 4 people when you have 100  -  I thought number dont matter

- i am not your family   -  I thought you love everyone to make this game better

Thank you so much to show your real you! I thought it was all about fun, love and music, but you just showed it is about you, you djing and you having numbers.

You made my day! We can go back to the topic as you suggested!

Dont know why u try bash me n seriously i dont care i dont have nothing to earn or loose its a game its not my life 

today i know u tomorrow i might know other ppl doesnt matter 

doesnt matter if like me or not 

but im sure ppl liked what i did in 3dx n came to me cause of who iam 

now about the numbers u say its fun having ppl in ur rooms  right who wants an empty room right ?

wanna talk about fame now sure fame is good but what is fame can we eat it ? does it have a taste  NO 

ofc now sweet torax u can use any word i wrote  to bash me hahahaa 

why u hate me suddenly now after 1+ month i dont play 3dx chat did i miss ur birthday hahaha omg u ppl 

I have a nice reply for you n that is take ur whatever bitterness u have  keep it tight  dont let it after long time ill come ask u how it feels :)

seriously i dont know what is with you surely i dont like it but surely i wont beat my self on that  

if u have something against me send me a pm n explain me why u behave like this dont spam this thread n make me answer :)cause it becomes a never ending circle 

Not your family? Lmaooooo!

Girl, get the hell over yourself, seriously. You would only be so lucky.

granny ? im lucky that i have ohana as my familly  dont need another one :)

with much Love Alivia <3

sweet torax since u tred so hard bash me cause i dont play the game 40 days now w/e  lemme say this so be known n show what ppl ur 

u dont say anything about fake djs etc cause you are one of those playing you tube mixes  yup you 

thats why u dont have the face  many know you youtube steal mixes n play them n u just mc from time to time 

The hypocrisy in its all the greatness  comming here n say ur opinion lol 

bashing other djs n not bash you cause ur their friends is another issue falls to morality 

something else it wasnt random when ur ice crap club failed n same day u said u stop do parties haha seems to me that ur The one cares for how many ppl have in his room 

pool party with torax  pool party with the super moral torax that youtube djing  seriously 

Get married in 3dx so we get some peace lol hahahaa

did i bust ur morale fake buble u sell to others ? yes i did

DId i point ur the Biggest Youtube steal dj yes i did 

enjoy ur blind date game with granny muahhh hahahaa

try bash me n what goes arround comes back arround 

now have fun fooling the ppl  ill pass on ur kind offer :)

game dont need ppl like u selling faulse morale  its a game nothing more its not ur lfe no ones life just a game that u have took so very seriously 

game needs young ppl  speak their opinion n not get bashed by ppl like u with 1700 bc thinking game needs to move forward not backward 

its a game so ppl have fun u wanna find ur dream wife n see or watch ppl have sex go in one of those tv shows n find one 

sweet torax since u tred so hard bash me cause i dont play the game 40 days now w/e lemme say this so be known n show what ppl ur

u dont say anything about fake djs etc cause you are one of those playing you tube mixes yup you

thats why u dont have the face many know you youtube steal mixes n play them n u just mc from time to time

The hypocrisy in its all the greatness comming here n say ur opinion lol

bashing other djs n not bash you cause ur their friends is another issue falls to morality

something else it wasnt random when ur ice crap club failed n same day u said u stop do parties haha seems to me that ur The one cares for how many ppl have in his room

pool party with torax pool party with the super moral torax that youtube djing seriously

Get married in 3dx so we get some peace lol hahahaa

did i bust ur morale fake buble u sell to others ? yes i did

DId i point ur the Biggest Youtube steal dj yes i did

enjoy ur blind date game with granny muahhh hahahaa

try bash me n what goes arround comes back arround

now have fun fooling the ppl ill pass on ur kind offer :)

Looooooool!!!

Alivia! Have you lost the 2 brain cells you had before??

Torax doesn’t steal Youtube mixes and now you’re just making shit up cause you’re a confused little fuck boy.

20 year old girl my ass.

I’m a granny? Then show some respect little boy. Lol!

A grandma, never heard that one before.

You’ve been away from game? Good.. I literally hadn’t even noticed that you were gone actually.

You’re a horrible person and no wonder people don’t like you. You are a sad sad little boy, you know that?

Like i said before, do EVERYONE a favor and stay in SL and pretend to be who ever you want to be there. K? Thanks.

Looooooool!!!

Alivia! Have you lost the 2 brain cells you had before??

Torax doesn’t steal Youtube mixes and now you’re just making shit up cause you’re a confused little fuck boy.

20 year old girl my ass.

I’m a granny? Then show some respect little boy. Lol!

A grandma at 31, never heard that one before.

You’ve been away from game? Good.. I literally hadn’t even noticed that you were gone actually.

You’re a horrible person and no wonder people don’t like you. You are a sad sad little boy, you know that?

Like i said before, do EVERYONE a favor and stay in SL and pretend to be who ever you want to be there. K? Thanks.

are we getting mad cause ur sweet hubby got cought ? saddly it was many other ppl cought him go ask them hahhaaa 

made u mad  ? bust ur morale bubble 

ur sweet talks dont work on me  granny  get a life or u wont have the chance get one, scientist give 70 years hahahaaha

i realy didnt want to get involved n speak the truth  but seeing u both try bash when i dont even play change my mind so ill grap my pop corn hahaaha n see what happens 

are we getting mad cause ur sweet hubby got cought ? saddly it was many other ppl cought him go ask them hahhaaa 

made u mad  ? bust ur morale bubble 

ur sweet talks dont work on me  granny  get a life or u wont have the chance get one, scientist give 70 years hahahaaha

i realy didnt want to get involved n speak the truth  but seeing u both try bash when i dont even play change my mind so ill grap my pop corn hahaaha n see what happens 

He has been caught by who, Alivia? By one of your many personalities?

I want you to know that people are laughing at you, lol. Everyone knows that Tor doesnt steal Youtube mixes, you poor little desperate man.

You either post proof and back your shit up, or shut your mouth up.

Bash me, it's okay. I want you to know one thing - i never liked you :) But Tor? He defended you against a bunch of people and stood up for you. Are you aware of that? No.

Listen to me, Alivia. I never liked you.. And this is the reason why. You are a pure liar and a hater. I feel sorry for you.

ohh the famous man like insult when ppl get mad about the truth 

well not working on me  it would work if i was one but saddly for u lil granny ill bust again ur bubble 

well u can always wish n hope iam one surely all ppl have the right on hope cause u feel ur years passed u by n u see me ur young version but with not ur fake morales 

and get jealeous hahahaa

lol hahahahahaa

ohh the famous man like insult when ppl get mad about the truth 

well not working on me  it would work if i was one but saddly for u lil granny ill bust again ur bubble 

well u can always wish n hope iam one surely all ppl have the right on hope cause u feel ur years passed u by n u see me ur young version but with not ur fake morales 

and get jealeous hahahaa

lol hahahahahaa

*Sprinkles glitter all over your little tralala to turn it into a pussy*

There you go, little boy. You're a real girl now! :D

You're welcome!

Now fuck off :)