3DXChat Community

Room Thief Shaming

Keely Kat

Do you think i care who likes me or not in a sex game  hahahahahaah

its pixellllllllllll 

wakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up u still have time to realize that sad truth for you 

as for the multi personalities u say ...u play the good LIllianme that sees unicorns everywere  but in reality u bk stab ur friends n then u go to his farewell partyyy 

hahahahaahaha lolllllllllllllllllllllllll 

This who u both are 

i had all this inside me so long  bugging me not liking it cause of what u did to my friend 

u were there agree to ban him cause u all said its not fair for the djs that true mix  that was ur words in the channel then he gone MIA after the server ban 

and u come here say was ur friend whn u bk stab him lmao try other pills cause those make u so lier 

*Sprinkles glitter all over your little tralala to turn it into a pussy*

There you go, little boy. You're a real girl now! :D

You're welcome!

Now fuck off :)

sorry to break ur bubble again but if girl for u is with cock ill have to say ur wrong  

so yes im not that :)

saying that stufff u only let ppl see you for what u trully  are a mad  god knows granny  that bk stab her friends n then throw party hahahaahahahais called Hypocresy  hahahaa 

Do you think i care who likes me or not in a sex game hahahahahaah

its pixellllllllllll

wakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up u still have time to realize that sad truth for you

as for the multi personalities u say ...u play the good LIllianme that sees unicorns everywere but in reality u bk stab ur friends n then u go to his farewell partyyy

hahahahaahaha lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

This who u both are

i had all this inside me so long bugging me not liking it cause of what u did to my friend

u were there agree to ban him cause u all said its not fair for the djs that true mix that was ur words in the channel then he gone MIA after the server ban

and u come here say was ur friend whn u bk stab him lmao try other pills cause those make u so lier

he did get kicked out for it, yeah.

And i have talked to Nicco after that, so dont worry :)

Yes Alivia, i see unicorns.. Theyre so cute! :D

It is what it is.

sorry to break ur bubble again but if girl for u is with cock ill have to say ur wrong  

so yes im not that :)

saying that stufff u only let ppl see you for what u trully  are a mad  god knows granny  that bk stab her friends n then throw party hahahaahahahais called Hypocresy  hahahaa 

I never threw him a goodbye party :) But i guess that's what your 1 little brain cell told your other little brain cell.

He asked me to DJ and i did, cause he is my friend and i have never back stabbed him.

This is the thing with you, Alivia.. You pull other people down with you and name names to make your lies seem real.

I never threw him a goodbye party :) But i guess that's what your 1 little brain cell told your other little brain cell.

He asked me to DJ and i did, cause he is my friend and i have never back stabbed him.

This is the thing with you, Alivia.. You pull other people down with you and name names to make your lies seem real.

u djed for ur friend u bk stab u mean hahahaaha if where u live tought u its good bk stab ur friend n then party  u surely are weird pppl hahahaa

Alivia, thank you again to show who you are.

I propose you to find one person who can show that i take youtube mix, you wont find one.  I always said that I rip my songs from youtube there is no secret there, but a mix never ever and I am sure people can here it.

Concerning banning anyone, sorry again, but I was simply not there, the day he played.

You can scream as much as you want, play the victim as much as you want, you are mainly the reason why i stopped hosting for a while.

He is your friend and got banned and I back stab him? So explain me one thing, why did he ask Lilly and me to play for his goodbye party? Weird no?

It's a sex game, it's pixels and you are the one all over the place not me.

For you LIllianme n torax to show case we have educational spirit also hahahaaha

Screenshot_7.png

now go add ur pic next to this word 

much Love ur young version ur so jealeous n hate cause still young  n cool hahahaa

You are maybe young, I dont know, but you are surely immature.

Alivia, thank you again to show who you are.

I propose you to find one person who can show that i take youtube mix, you wont find one.  I always said that I rip my songs from youtube there is no secret there, but a mix never ever and I am sure people can here it.

Concerning banning anyone, sorry again, but I was simply not there, the day he played.

You can scream as much as you want, play the victim as much as you want, you are mainly the reason why i stopped hosting for a while.

He is your friend and got banned and I back stab him? So explain me one thing, why did he ask Lilly and me to play for his goodbye party? Weird no?

It's a sex game, it's pixels and you are the one all over the place not me.

cause he didnt knew u agree to ban him lol

my fault is that i had to tell him but i didnt so he didnt knew 

and didnt mean when he played i meant on discord u all agreed to ban him :0

cause he didnt knew u agree to ban him lol

my fault is that i had to tell him but i didnt so he didnt knew 

and didnt mean when he played i meant on discord u all agreed to ban him :0

I was one of them to agree, not Tor.

And what? Your point is?

I have talked to Nicco.. What is your point, Alivia?

If you are in a group when the rule is "no youtube mix" and you play one, I guess he knew the issue. There was no vote or anything,

You play the good girl now I see.  Should I look for all your post about fake dj and stolen music?

Anyway, I let you at your anger and madness and second life, cos it is so great there.

I wish you the best in your virtual life that is not o important and still you argue like a mad dog about it.

Bye!

Forgot dont worry ill invite u dj in my come bk party ^^ but plz bk stab me after not before 

ohh wait u are doing this since like 3 pages in this thread cause i was stating my opinion that 3dx has to move forward

hahahaa funny ppl 

hhahaahaa  what can i say this grey pixel world need some color  n true ppl not pretenders or bk stabbers :)

Why are you still here then? Gizmo's fault again I guess?

Last post for me, I have no more time to lose with you.

mmh, another topic :) Looks like "room copying" without asking still a problem in 3dx, while at other games our creations protected as hell.
Post a pic here, proof that its your room or any creation and don`t  say "room robber" or something simmilar. Just a "one. who. love. to. copy.", everyone will understand  ^_^

mmh, another topic :) Looks like "room copying" without asking still a problem in 3dx, while at other games our creations protected as hell.

Post a pic here, proof that its your room or any creation and don`t  say "room robber" or something simmilar. Just a "one. who. love. to. copy.", everyone will understand  ^_^

hahaaha :)