3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 - Server Down

Matrix

If somebody would do his work in my company THAT way ...... :angry:

Phili gets some nice ideas ... ALL of them UNPLEASANT & PAINFUL ..... :P

"customer friendliness" .... "Customer focus" .... WELLLLLL .... let me give you a small hint, dear 3dfx-team .... you can find it using wikipedia, google .... and so on or .... TOTALLY oldschool even in a good lexika! ;)

Because - ATTENTION - BIG SURPRISE: WE are YOUR f...ing customers!!!

with "kind" regards .... ,

a paying customer

;) Hear me roar! 

*shrugs* Im not even mad, its become a normal thing.

The lack of heads up is annoying for sure.

Atleast they could have a section where they tell us what the problem is and how long they assume it will take to correct it.

People are patient, but at some point it become a frustration. No idea if this actually reach anyone that got any say in community service.

Do try to improve though.

With kind regards,

A patient soul

LISTEN UP 3DX DEVS..GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.THIS AMOUNTS TO CONSUMER FRAUD.YOU RE RIPPING EACH ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS OFF BY NOT COMMUNICATING, BY NOT FIXING SERVER ISSUES, 7 TIMES IN 30 MINS I HAVE A RE-CONNECTION LOST ISSUE. I REMIND YOU THAT CUSTOMERS ON THE OLD IMVU PLATFORM TOOK A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR THIS VERY THING.

THIS IS ANNOYING TO HAVE A FORUM THAT YOU EITHER DONT READ OR IGNORE. YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE FED UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A ENJOYABLE PLATFORM, HOWEVER YOU CONTINUE TO DEBIT MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE RETURN OF ME HAVING TO SPEAK OUT ON ISSUES. MAYBE IT'S TIME THE MEDIA LEARNT OF THE UTTER DISRESPECT YOU HAVE FOR CLIENTS.

HERE IN AUSTRALIA WE HAVE A SAYING"GET SOME BALLS" AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS ..AFTER ALL ITS THE DECENT AND HONOURABLE THING TO DO...OH WAIT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET..I FORGOT YOU DONT HAVE TO TREAT US LIKE CUSTOMERS..JUST FOOLS