3DXChat Community

Tell us your favorite Actor :)

Sunmi

Hey guys,

i open the this because i´m curious what your fav. Actor and why. I chose Jackie Chan i always was a big fan of his movies.

It´s so impressive what he do. he do all stuns by hisself and get sometimes hurt badly but he´s a rock and do it over and over again :) .

And he´s not only Actor he is director, screenwriter, producer and singer. So i love him and i hope he will do it a lon long long long time xD.

fcgmf4kn.jpg  dqqiv5wv.jpg

tsf3ftyk.jpg

The Avro Arrow CF-105 was 10 years ahead in fighter jet technology. It was the most advanced fighter aircraft in the world by far. To bad Diefenbaker (our Prime Minister at the time) was an total idiot and cut off funding due to political reasons.  He told the company to make toasters  and other kitchen appliances at that time.  The government chopped up the planes.  Avid fans to this day regret we don't have one plane in a museum somewhere. Some believe one plane was taken on a last run and never returned to escape the chopping block. They say it was flown over the boarder to the Americans so they could learn from its design.

After the program was killed, some of the brightest minds that worked on the project left the company to work for NASA's Apollo program and helped the Americans in there race to the moon.