3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Mine was fine until I clicked the multiple light thing/check box.

That was in full screen mode and now in that it is dark like others have shown.

If I go to windows mode it is still fine, not game to check the box in there.

Full screen mode is stuck on dark no matter how the multiple light box is checked.

Also Gizmo said we can now send offline messages to friends, which is awesome, but how do we do it, lol

Regarding installation issues and only one desktop icon, both 1.0 and 2.0 have the same .exe name for their program so, when installing 2.0, you lose the Windows desktop icon for 1.0. Your older version did not disappear, just the icon. The fix for this is to go into your Explorer and find the folder for your 1.0 version - opposite click over the .exe file and choose "create shortcut". When it creates the shortcut in the folder for you, drag the shortcut to your desktop and rename one or the other desktop icon so you will know which icon is for which version.  You'll then have one icon that starts the game in 1.0 and another in 2.0 although, by design, you cannot have both games running at the same time. Hope this helps.

If you look VERY carefully - and it's too faint to show up in a screengrab - as you move your avi around, and especially on polished wood surfaces, you can see a large translucent circle which moves around as you do. In terms of rl dimensions it's about 5m by 5m in size, so the edge of the circle is about three paces in front of the avi.

With the latest update to 2.0, I now see an empty black window when I run the game ... can't even get to the login screen.  Guess they don't want me playing.

Any ideas?

Make sure you are NOT running any custom DLL's when the patcher runs.  To fix you can either uninstall and re-install, or if you have been clever and backed up your original dll just restore that and things should run fine.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet.

But when you put in a stream in the iDevil Music Station and it shows you the link, if you press the play button whilst it's still loading in, it plays the stream twice, which makes an interesting sound...

The custom color palette bug

I found how to make work well the custom colors on clothes . In fact , when we set a color ( especially a dark black ) , if we set the cursor at the very bottom of the window , when we return to the game the color of the clothes is changed to the basic one ( by exemple the bended skirt become white instead of black ) . The solution is to let a little space between the cursor and the bottom of the colors window .

If devs can fix that :)

The custom color palette bug

I found how to make work well the custom colors on clothes . In fact , when we set a color ( especially a dark black ) , if we set the cursor at the very bottom of the window , when we return to the game the color of the clothes is changed to the basic one ( by exemple the bended skirt become white instead of black ) . The solution is to let a little space between the cursor and the bottom of the colors window .

If devs can fix that :)

yap, that suxx so much, was drivn me nutts and was/is a real turn off whilse in 2.0...so thx 4 da tip leeloo

giphy.gif

I get strange bug where the beak of my hat flattens out when i zoom out a bit.. I usually always keep beak bent. Can't stand flat beaks on a hat. 

This bug bugs me to no end.. I used to get it on normal version if i zoomed out to much. Whole face would look like a rat. Now i seem to get it with hat at close range camera on beta. 

This is how it should look.

g3p7xNm.jpg

This is how it looks a tiny bit zoomed out.. 

qCB0q2k.jpg

Looks like some old farmer hat, all flat and top is squished. uuugh :(

Edit. kinda fixes itself after i restart client. But only for a bit. 

Oh sorry Slick, I had some friends come over and needed another table and chairs and come over to see if you had some you could loan me.

You seemed to be in a bit of a spin so I didn't want to bother you and just took em.

Hey I did bring em back, even cleaned the beer and vomit off for ya.

Oh sorry Slick, I had some friends come over and needed another table and chairs and come over to see if you had some you could loan me.

You seemed to be in a bit of a spin so I didn't want to bother you and just took em.

Hey I did bring em back, even cleaned the beer and vomit off for ya.

Yeah, I was surprised you'd taken the table with beer and vomit on XD. Is this a new 3DX cleaning service? :P

And seeing as you gotta name for me, I'm gonna call you Twiggy... after the 60s model, obviously. See, I'm good with names really :)

Sometimes, when I tick 'additional shadows' it makes the avis look like we been having sex down a coal mine; the faces look grimy. And the shadows can be very blocky too when they cast across skin and clothes in certain lighting.

Hi Any Name. The same for me :)) Welcome into the club :))