3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I love the mobile phone idea. It would be awesome if when a user is talking to someone in another place that the characters would put a phone on ears and speaking.

Of course the animation would be ON by default bit optional for obvious reasons. :P

Like that we could see and understand easily why someone is idle on a table, bar or standup. :D

I also support all mini games that could be implemented! I played recently with the simple spinning bottle and that was very funny (and hot). :P

More interactions like that are easy to make and are very fun to play.

need "slab on face" for react strangers  :ph34r:  who cuddle or kiss cheek without permission.

rather than ignore, so other ppl can see in public too. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'd prefer a kick to the balls animation and having him cry like a baby on the floor curled into a ball asking for his mommy than a slap to the face animation to those who dare spam sex invites or random hugs/kisses. :)

I'd prefer a kick to the balls animation and having him cry like a baby on the floor curled into a ball asking for his mommy than a slap to the face animation to those who dare spam sex invites or random hugs/kisses. :)

...but I'm a bit of a masochist..?

Guest AleksXXX

I love the mobile phone idea. It would be awesome if when a user is talking to someone in another place that the characters would put a phone on ears and speaking.

Of course the animation would be ON by default bit optional for obvious reasons. :P

Like that we could see and understand easily why someone is idle on a table, bar or standup. :D

I also support all mini games that could be implemented! I played recently with the simple spinning bottle and that was very funny (and hot). :P

More interactions like that are easy to make and are very fun to play.

Yes I think that the idea for the in game cell phone will make the game more interesting and fun

Hi guys! 

Went away for a number of months and I'm back, now - Appreciate the hard work you've put in in balancing the genders for us gay/bisexual men. I'm so glad to see gay blowjobs outside of the pool! Makes for so much better content.

One more request in terms of getting things "Equal" - can we please have some M/M cumshot animations? Also, it'd be really cool to see shemale cumshots also, but that's not as dire. Once M/M cumshots are added, us boys are pretty much in the same ballpark in terms of features, and we'll stop pestering you to give us our Equal Rights! :P

Thanks!

JamesJames

Different voices to choose from in the customization area for our avatars to use different ones for sex. I'd like to hear some variation in moans instead of the same ones. Will make it a little less irritating when people spam that button. :P

As true as your suggestion is good. I'd like to piggy back onto this with an addition to it. A longer O vocal. Instead of pounding away at the O button.

Guest AleksXXX

Some Ideas:

1. Using the pillows for fun pillow fight.It will be interesting to see.

2.Little black book for guys/girls to make a notes about partners

3. In game cell phone will be interesting to see to communicate with friends/partners in game to send pics/messages between each other

Guest PerryBarbi

Predictor text: I think it would help a lot if PM's could utilise predictor text. It's standard on just about everything these days, from word processes and phone texting, to Outlook and forums. It would help speed up conversations and role play, and help with some of those annoying spelling errors, from frantic typing (or just plain rubbish typing in my case). I'm sure it's an easy thing to add, and it could be optional for those of you who don't need or want it. Excellent idea or what?

Guest Twiggy

An option to play strip poker with friends.It would be fun,I think.

Hi, I suggested a while ago now to introduce a deck of cards, just a way to deal out what we want so we can select and play what ever game of cards we want.

Just like in rl, we deal out what ever is needed to play the game we have chosen to play.

It should be easier for them to put into the game and will give us much more options for what we can play.

ah well where would I start.......................

having been here 12 months, I have seen massive growth in this game and it never seems enough. lots of suggestions have already been made here

already

so...........

bean bags in apartments

fireplace in apartment

hat stand in apartment

couches to sit more than one

a shower in apartment

a shower at all beach's

stools for siting on in apartment

a bar in apartment

a small kitchen in apartment

wall lights in apartment

music in apartment

pics to hang in apartment

small furniture

books in bookcase

home 2 to be remodeled to become cabin on boat, just the view need be changed

boat to have beanbags and furniture on first deck maybe a bar

island to have beanbags on beach

stools at bar on island

sin cub to become bdsm again and have a stage along the full length of the back wall. with stools along the edge of stage

the music in bdsm to be changed back to what it was before (quirky)

spot lights to come back

stools put in both back rooms

a drinking pose wine, beer and coffee

a generic bar person in all bars (we have seagulls lol)

TVs in all public areas ( mine has never worked)

the stage in the club to be full width

the back rooms in club to have orgy stile beds in a couple of rooms, where more than one couple can use them

to be able to have a moonlight swim and a cuddle in the water when we swim (we used to be able to do this)

bring back clear water ( great for voyeurs )

we used to be able to get into the mountains behind the beach and it was great fun, had lots of private places to tryst and it had loads of bugs and used to crash the game, still it was fun and I would love it to become available once more

I thought this was only interesting, we now have some of this

just sayin

Edited by Shanti
"What I would like to see (eventually)" by Amari merged here

Hi, I suggested a while ago now to introduce a deck of cards, just a way to deal out what we want so we can select and play what ever game of cards we want.

Just like in rl, we deal out what ever is needed to play the game we have chosen to play.

It should be easier for them to put into the game and will give us much more options for what we can play.

Ohhh that sounds like a lot of fun. Great idea Twiggy. We really do need more games here. And strip poker, or regular poker using 3dx cash would be fun too.

Hey guys and girls,

I´ve looked around a lot here in the forum. And i think I´ve figured out what the most desired suggeestions are. I´ll sort it by popularity. (My Opinion)

-5-Finger Button (For the annoying people)

-Crempies, new cum actions, more cum at all

-More BDSM Animation (Locations too, maybe even machines ;))

-Spanking

-"Aggressive" poses, i dont like it but many many ppl do

-New Home, with more rooms (Bathroomwith a working shower *_*)

-New Locations (Perhaps especially for BDSM or an brothel)

-Black Book (In order to take notees)

-Actions with pillows

-Strip poker

-Look like pregnant

I would be very happy if you give me your opinion on the suggestions.

Hiyori

Edited by Shanti
"Take a look on the suggestions !" by Hiyori merged here

Well I think the slapping seems a bit pointless, it would honestly only create more drama and trolling x) We already have an ignore for that. 

Creampies and more stains in general would be aaawesome indeed.

Spanking.. Well I kind of feel like this one can be done with descriptive stuff easily.. Sure it could be neat to have like a handmark appear on your buttock but not sure how this would be implemented in poses right now. :o

Home could get improvements but I think there are still better things to invest the time and resources on.

New locations seems popular suggestion but we already have a few locations that are constantly empty :( So goes to the less important category in my opinion

Notes system in friends- and block list would be great and shouldn't take much to implement. 

Strip poker would be awesome.. x)

Edited by Shanti

Spanking.. Well I kind of feel like this one can be done with descriptive stuff easily.. Sure it could be neat to have like a handmark appear on your buttock but not sure how this would be implemented in poses right now. :o

Not to be rude Rochi, but with that attitude we don't need any animations anymore. We can just roleplay anything we want and will never need anymore animations.

I dont mean to be rude Rochi, and I am sorry if I come across as such :) As you know, English is not my native tongue.

As go for the list... 

I would love some spanking animations with sounds, and buttock swelling!

I like your list, the strip poker idea was interesting, like playing poker in game would be awesome! The other reason why it is a good list is because it has gathered a lot of ideas the community has had for a long time.

Anyways, great list, we will see if anything gets implemented (hopefully!)

Edited by Shanti