3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

It depends on personal expectations and needs. For me the main reason to play the game is to interact with people and to make friends.

Also I don't have the time and patience to spend hours creating a room or something. I'm very thankful though for others doing it and offering it to the public. Some are true works of art.

What I miss are more options to customize my character, especially face, hair and more clothes.

All in all I will stick with 3dx though. I love the community here and I'm a fan of easy to use programs. :)

Btw, I like the idea indeed. To create a room with someone else together. As far as I know this is not possible atm, I maybe wrong...

I dunno if that is possible in Unity as it exists. The building together aspect is the only aspect besides the community I enjoy about RLC. You can indeed build with unlimited friends I think. Most I've ever worked with at one time all together is four. You can get alot done quick with four. However, even in RLC2 (Curio) also a Unity platform like 3DX you can't build together. At least not yet. I dunno if all being in Deco mode is impossible with Unity or no one has simply created that feature yet.

Hell, there would be instantly 100's that joined 3DX if the ability to Deco with lots of props and others existed. IMO, that would have been a better project to focus on than all the effort spent on the VR to this point.

The reason I joined 3DX was to see what kind of prop limits there were in Unity for Curio.  There had been a lot of talk that lots of little props would lag a place out as Unity does better with single bigger props built in like Blender or Maya. However, what I have learned from 3DX and the .DLL is that you can have a shit load of little props too. Not sure if this will be the same for Curio which is a highly modified version of Unity, but chances are good high prop limits will work their also.

Will 3dx ever implement MMM scenes?

As far as I know, people have been yelling for FFF and Boob Play poses for years (At the moment the only 3some is FFM)

I wish you good luck beating your head against a brick wall like the rest of us trying to get what we want for our US$20 a month

(in my case NZ$33.20 a month). I'm wondering what useless thing they will start working on next...

As far as I know, people have been yelling for FFF and Boob Play poses for years (At the moment the only 3some is FFM)

I wish you good luck beating your head against a brick wall like the rest of us trying to get what we want for our US$20 a month

(in my case NZ$33.20 a month). I'm wondering what useless thing they will start working on next...

3DXChat 3 Beta:

• Added 2 new animations (MF/FF) involving fidget spinners
  • Fidget spinner clothing item
  • Fidget spinner room item
  • VR support for fidget spinners
  • Ability to cuddle a turtle in private rooms (Known Issue: It crashes the game if used.)

Just as a remind, Don't forget the 6 month and 12 month and .. 12 month discount in december. It is is much less expensive per month this way (if you can make the cash advance of course). It reduces a lot the monthly average cost.

It is per month less expensive than 1 entrance to see a movie or eat Mac Donald (or other)

I do not say that to "excuse" the very poor developpement, but just not to miss this fact.

Just as a remind, Don't forget the 6 month and 12 month and .. 12 month discount in december. It is is much less expensive per month this way (if you can make the cash advance of course). It reduces a lot the monthly average cost.

It is per month less expensive than 1 entrance to see a movie or eat Mac Donald (or other)

I do not say that to "excuse" the very poor developpement, but just not to miss this fact.

Not here it isn't, Movies at local Hoyts are $35 and Mc'Ds and BK are ridiculous.. And the movies only have a bunch of rowdy little shits..

I just wait for movies to come on DVD...

most of them are all men dude

I wonder why EVERY time someone talk about lesbians in this forum , someone come to say that kind of posts ( at least this time there is no hypothétic % of the number of men hiding behind female avatar )

I wonder why EVERY time someone talk about lesbians in this forum , someone come to say that kind of posts ( at least this time there is no hypothétic % of the number of men hiding behind female avatar )

Because they don't mind about making other people feel (for different reason) unconfortable.

They just mind about themself, wich is so miserable.

Don't mind about them and live your life with people you appreciate.

Because they don't mind about making other people feel (for different reason) unconfortable.

They just mind about themself, wich is so miserable.

Don't mind about them and live your life with people you appreciate.

I couldn't give a flying fart fuck if some of the 'men' think lesbians are all 'fem men'. I know who I am... I'm pretty much used to lesbian bashing, been putting up with it my entire life. And I tongue kiss my lesbo date in public every chance I get..

I couldn't give a flying fart fuck if some of the 'men' think lesbians are all 'fem men'. I know who I am... I'm pretty much used to lesbian bashing, been putting up with it my entire life. And I tongue kiss my lesbo date in public every chance I get..

Not trying to be the devil's advocate here, but you clearly care a lot based on your reaction. Just saying...

Oh look, we're getting exactly the feature/content we've been asking for at some vague point in the future:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3-upcoming-content/?p=223145

Another beach! Or another version of the same beach! Literally the one thing people have been asking for the whole time since forever! It's time to get hyped up, everybody!

This is fucking ridiculous. This game's development team genuinely makes me sad for how much of a wasted potential this game is because of their incompetence.

Guest Twiggy

The new beach looks great, I have to admit Gizmo has done a really good job with it.

I just wish he would put that same effort into our avatars as well, it's going to look a little funny with such a realistic looking setting with plastic looking avatars running around on it.

All sitting and laying on the beach the same way and when we dance all looking like we went to the same dance school and learnt the same few steps.

The new beach looks great, I have to admit Gizmo has done a really good job with it.

I just wish he would put that same effort into our avatars as well, it's going to look a little funny with such a realistic looking setting with plastic looking avatars running around on it.

All sitting and laying on the beach the same way and when we dance all looking like we went to the same dance school and learnt the same few steps.

It's true. The new beach does look great. But so does the new shirt I bought. Is my gorgeous new shirt of any value to you?

It is absolutely ridiculous how we keep getting content that we never asked for, and yet our requests for all the features we've been asking for for years now are just completely ignored.

FFF animations? More poses? More outfits? Modding support? Chat improvements? Better body customization?

Edit: Tattoos? More make-up options? All the features currently supported by the unofficial game "mods" that are clearly possible?

Nah...

Let's have VR support and a new beach.

Clearly the focus of the game is to enjoy the beautifully rendered scenery while our avatars are fucking, not the actual fucking (literally) avatars or what they're doing.

Guest Twiggy

It has been laughable for a long time, seems like Gizmo just does what he likes to do.

Like oh I want to see if I can make a beach that looks really real, doesn't seem to look at what is really needed or asked for.

Seems he is treating it like a pet project instead of thinking how much a success he could make it.

And also, it doesn't take that long to make a beach like that, no where near that long.

So we get things that aren't really wanted or needed and don't get things that are wanted and needed, and have to wait like for ever to get those things we don't really want or need.

It has been laughable for a long time, seems like Gizmo just does what he likes to do.

Like oh I want to see if I can make a beach that looks really real, doesn't seem to look at what is really needed or asked for.

Seems he is treating it like a pet project instead of thinking how much a success he could make it.

And also, it doesn't take that long to make a beach like that, no where near that long.

So we get things that aren't really wanted or needed and don't get things that are wanted and needed, and have to wait like for ever to get those things we don't really want or need.

I'd be completely fine if this was gizmo's little pet project. It's an amazing pet project. Fantastic portfolio.

But you know what? I'm not paying money for someone else's pet project. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's sad that others are.

I think there is only a month left of my subscription...

Guest Twiggy

Yes there are a lot of people saying that things will have to change a lot for them to re subscribe, me included, mine is up in December, like a lot of others that took up the discount.