3DXChat Community

New Clothes Request

kbtprog

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered a few years back that the lady who creates the clothes for the game prefers to do women's clothes more than men's, which explains why the men's choices are so poor.

I might be wasting my time but again, I'd love to see some classic men's attire. Dress shirts, suits, both two and three piece. Blazers, ties and maybe even a real tux. Not one of those cheesy things that all the guys were getting married in back in the 70s. A coat and tails would be nice too. Yes! They still wear them at very posh parties and command performances.

My wife, who is also a member of 3DXChat would like some better clothes for mature women. Longer skirts and dresses, longer, seamed stockings, proper long-sleeved blouses and crotchless panties. They may be older but they do know a lot about what makes a mature woman sexy.

Fully agree with adding better clothes for mature women ... a long tight skirt over high heels make me feel very sexy ... and I'm pretty sure that a lot of men, even young men, do appreciate 😀