3DXChat Community

Favorite Quotes

Guest Mattttt

Guest AleksXXX

Life can only make you as happy as you are open to and as happy as you allow yourself to be!

This is a good one.I like it.It helps you to start your day with positive thoughts. 

Guest RobT

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SayaX

Some great quotes from the late Steve Jobs (I am a big fan):

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful … that’s what matters to me."

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

“Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

once i just wrote them to somebody elsewhere, why not also post them here^^

“If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is.”
― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head

“It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.”― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

have a nice day and:

accrareport_smile-1.jpg

I have this up on my profile page. I think it's really clever and a good philosophy on life. :)

From Douglas Adams (author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and other phenomenally funny novels):

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”

• 1 month later...

Gives me chills every time I read it:

Out of the night that covers me,
      Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
      For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
      I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
      My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
      Looms but the Horror of the shade,