3DXChat Community

ONLINE FL, OFFLINE FL, AND IGGY LIST IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!

I have a very large friends list. And there is USUALLY 30-50 people online every time I am online. I don't have time to scroll through my friends list looking to see if one person is online or not. I have done this in the past, missed the name in the online list, and then gone through the offline friends list, and seen that I couldn't find the name (it really shouldn't be this hard and wouldn't be if the names were in alphabetical order) so then I assume that the person has unfriended me and I move along. Then I eventually get a message from them saying they're upset that I haven't messaged then in a while. Long story short, they end up unfriending me anyway. And yes, I know that they're OBVIOUSLY not worth my time but still. I shouldn't have to go hunting through my friends list to see if a specific friend is online. I don't know WHAT order you guys have it in, but it's a nightmare trying to figure it out. 

Could you PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE look at putting the online fl, offline fl and iggy list in alphabetical order please and thank you?:D

6 hours ago, MaraVitus said:

I have a very large friends list. And there is USUALLY 30-50 people online every time I am online. I don't have time to scroll through my friends list looking to see if one person is online or not. I have done this in the past, missed the name in the online list, and then gone through the offline friends list, and seen that I couldn't find the name (it really shouldn't be this hard and wouldn't be if the names were in alphabetical order) so then I assume that the person has unfriended me and I move along. Then I eventually get a message from them saying they're upset that I haven't messaged then in a while. Long story short, they end up unfriending me anyway. And yes, I know that they're OBVIOUSLY not worth my time but still. I shouldn't have to go hunting through my friends list to see if a specific friend is online. I don't know WHAT order you guys have it in, but it's a nightmare trying to figure it out. 

Could you PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE look at putting the online fl, offline fl and iggy list in alphabetical order please and thank you?:D

I support your appeal, I have more than 2000 friends) I only say hello for half an hour) I love all my friends very much and I do not have time to say hello to everyone)

10 hours ago, OLESYA said:

I support your appeal, I have more than 2000 friends) I only say hello for half an hour) I love all my friends very much and I do not have time to say hello to everyone)

Holy mashed potatoes Batman! And I thought I HAD a lot of friend. Omfg. LMFAO. You go girl! :D 

14 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

There is a search function for the names: the text field right above the names list.
If it's just a couple of names you are looking for, then this might be an option.

But otherwise you are correct: we need a sorting option for friends and rooms lists!

This would work...but what do you do if your friend has changed their name and you don't know what it is because THEY never told you? Aha! Now what? lol. But thank you for that piece of advice. I didn't know about that. Thanks! :D 

6 hours ago, MaraVitus said:

This would work...but what do you do if your friend has changed their name and you don't know what it is because THEY never told you? Aha! Now what? lol. But thank you for that piece of advice. I didn't know about that. Thanks! :D 

If they renamed, even a sorted Friends List won’t help you. 

They’d need to let you tag a note onto people in your List to get around the Renaming. 

Like how Discord let’s you put a Note next to a user name. 

That said, the Friends List as it is now, sucks. 
It makes no sense and is almost useless for its intended function.