3DXChat Community

Looking for Builder

ajwad

Looking for a builder to design me a White House. I will discuss this further with you. If you have discord please add me on it

BlackCproduction#0547

Only serious builder that can work fast.
Can work out something out in discord when you add me...

Sex in the white house yayyyyyy

Pesonaly im full till the neck with build requests ..estimating to finish those 7 requests arround 1 month cause i also spend most my day doing 3d animations 

hope you find a builder build u that lovely sex white house :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Je fais remonter ce topic. Je finis un petit projet en ce moment et je cherche un builder, qui pourrait me faire un objet.
J'ai essayé, cela fait quelques jours que je m'acharne, mais je suis vraiment très très nul. Je me bat plus avec la caméra qu'autre chose. Je débute et il faut bien le dire, je ne maitrise pas encore la technique.
Alors si quelqu'un acceptait de me venir en aide, cela serait vraiment gentil. Vous pouvez me contacter en MP sur le forum.
Par avance merci et je vous souhaite une bonne journée/soirée. 😉

🇬🇧 Hello,

I'll bring this topic up. I'm finishing a small project at the moment and I'm looking for a builder, who could make me an object.
I've been trying, I've been trying for a few days, but I'm really very, very bad. I fight more with the camera than anything else. I'm just starting out and I have to say it, I haven't mastered the technique yet.
So if someone would be willing to help me, that would be really nice. You can contact me in MP on the forum.
Thank you in advance and I wish you a good day/evening.😉