3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

The past few days in game I have received many a compliment.  Apparently, as the consensus is saying, "Damn, you are good at this, and also a damn nice guy!"

I am humored and humbled by this attention. 

Humored because the way I started in this game it would be laughable to think anyone would ever have this level of praise for how I  attempted to meet people, let alone interact.

Humbled because along the way, I have been able to learn from some really great people to just be myself,  be kind and nice with no expectations.  To  be descriptive, complimentary. 

As I look back on 2021 I only see an upward arch of fun and friendship, and can't wait to see where 2022 leads me, and us!

2021 will mark the majority of my second year in this place. 

I have learned much, not just about many of you, but myself. 

I have loved, not just through mutual attraction and sex, but through friendship and shared interests and values. 

I have lost, not just through those who have left the game for their own valid reasons, but through misunderstandings, mistakes even of my own making, however unintentionally.

Learn, Love, Loss.  May 2022 bring more of the first two, but what is living without taking that risk of loss?  Bring it on New Year, I can't wait to see where you take us!

• 2 weeks later...

Learn, Love, Loss.  2022 is already shaping up to be a wild adventure! 

Learn: I have learned that some things are just not allowed to be said, let alone asked about or debated here.  

Loss:  I lost 14 days due to what I learned above!

Love:  The bonds that I continue form with many of you.  The chatter, the laughter, the dancing, and shared lust for delicious encounters are simply amazing!