3DXChat Community

problem with the game

Kawazuu

Hello!Can anybody help me please? I play here since 3 years and since the few weegs ago game down, I have a problem: I can enter to the game, but do not load the pics of my profile and the other's neither, and I can't send message. I checked the support from main page, about running game,  I have everything, what requires amd, direct x etc, but seems like something miss.In the enter, it wrotes to me, check internet connection of firewall antivirus, can block the game , but I checked them also, and allow 3dxchat running.I downloaded the newest 3dxchat setup417 I tried everything, and very annoying,Please help me, best wishes, David

03.png

0.png

8 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I can't believe Im defending the devs......but sometimes that is caused on ur end from the graphics cards of low-end computers from Wal-Mart.....

Okey but then why are EA games also works and running without problems  if end of my graphic cards and this game not?Btw I'm not an expert but I have a feeling also the problem is with my computer, I just don't know what.for 3 years I didn't have any problem like that.Just try to find the solution.

8 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Pic size can help sometimes.......the smaller the better.....especially for a 3 year old computer.

Lol. 3dxchat not that heavy on PC. 100+ people rooms or just heavy weight rooms can require a good CPU but places like Sin can easily be handled even by old laptop if it have discrete video card and not too cheap. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Lol. 3dxchat not that heavy on PC. 100+ people rooms or just heavy weight rooms can require a good CPU but places like Sin can easily be handled even by old laptop if it have discrete video card and not too cheap. 

actually I don't think even 100+ people are a problem for most computers. but it is a problem for the servers as it seems. Most problems come from server side when a room is over populated

58 minutes ago, Kawazuu said:

Okey but then why are EA games also works and running without problems  if end of my graphic cards and this game not?Btw I'm not an expert but I have a feeling also the problem is with my computer, I just don't know what.for 3 years I didn't have any problem like that.Just try to find the solution.

Try a VPN. Dev had advised it..

7 hours ago, Xizl said:

Even with a top of the line computer and internet connection .. you`ll get slow response times.

Probably more based on the server side hardware and connection.

BUT .. i will say this.. my computer's and GPU's fans RARELY wind up for most games.. and on 3dx.. they do. :)

Edited by Stellania

3 minutes ago, Stellania said:

BUT .. i will say this.. my computer's and GPU's fans RARELY wind up for most games.. and on 3dx.. they do. :)

Well they’re trying to display hotness personified. No wonder they run hot 😏

Seriously though the game is badly optimized. 
My machine struggles with it too. And that’s not counting the server side issues now.