3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

Just now, Wildcard said:

I'm not understanding. So you're banning anyone who posts what you constitute as Spam. 

I'm having trouble understanding her sentences too.
But what I -think- she means is that because she and her friends got Banned yesterday, she now today reports -every- Room Advertisement and every 'bad word' because... Reasons?

1 minute ago, DevilWoman said:

i not report dangerous divas bcuz same have ban ,,,and we never report before so now world chat is clean

I think i understand your "logic" ..

Are you suggesting that the groups that are left on 3DX are the culprits ?

We have no idea of what's going on and your way of doing things is .. hell, you're assuming everyone left is guilty of having done it, yet we don't know what's happening.

Did i get that right ?

we all same in the game now who ban us must show to all members that ...i pay like you and other ssomeone report all my friends we spam so i want see how much you must report ppl to have ban...so badussy got ban woman is not be in the game all day she have ban...she spam nothing..

5 minutes ago, DevilWoman said:

we all same in the game now who ban us must show to all members that ...i pay like you and other ssomeone report all my friends we spam so i want see how much you must report ppl to have ban...so badussy got ban woman is not be in the game all day she have ban...she spam nothing..

That's PRECISELY the point I was trying to make earlier. We don't know what's going on.

How could someone NOT ONLINE be reported ? 

But you do as you wish.. it's your account .. I'm not here to judge.

Okay just so I'm understanding this right.
DevilWoman and some of her friends, think that this Nalley whoever that is, got them Banned by reporting them.
So... Their response is to Report/Ban -everyone- else who has nothing to do with this Drama...

That's like burning down the house because someone spilled coffee on your pants... It makes no sense and will only serve to antagonize the whole damn server against you...
What the fuck?

Edited by Derai