3DXChat Community

Cost for Name and Gender Change

Fyrefly

Hi Gizmo and the gang,

I have an alt that I haven't used for a long time. I'd like to change his name and do a redesign on him. I noticed on the selection page that Name & Gender change is 20k in xgold. I get that swapping models/genders shouldn't necessarily be too easy, for a whole host of reasons, but does a simple name change, especially for an alt, need to be so steep? I'm sure you'd want to prevent trolling/stalking/abuse issues, etc., but maybe make a way that you can designate a Primary, and the Alts are always tagged or somehow tied back to the original in the name display. Or at least, drop the cost for name changes down to a few grand and not a vault-buster like 20k. If this is an issue that has or will already be addressed in an update and I missed how to do it, lemme know.

Thanks for the continuing awesomeness!

Fyrefly (a.k.a. Lazlo)

2 hours ago, Fyrefly said:

That's a good point, thanks! I still wonder if dropping the cost on renames at least would be useful. Maybe other folks can chime in with pros/cons.

- Laz

Gizmo every day give 300 xgold u can have 10 k xgold free in 1 month logins  for faster you can buy xgold :) 

It is already 20k and separating will not change the price. It will separate it.

p.s: It is a question about a new name or a new gender, and about how it is comfortable to use. Both in one isn`t comfortable and isn`t logic. One feature, one payment. 20k is a way too too much for changing a name. I no longer say about highest limits in the name creating.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
ps:add