3DXChat Community

Exchanging pics via private message

Matteopesta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope I communicate this clearly. 
I would like to see a feature (and maybe it already exists) for a user who is not logged in to 3dxchat, directly in game, to be able send and receive PMs from some sort of chat application with active on line users. This would show to the active user just as an in game PM. If you need more clarity just ask and I’ll do my best.

i know a lot use discord but that requires an active user in 3dx  to be logged into and monitor 2 platforms. 

Edited by whoisabefroman

Hmm. Sending pics via PM?   -   Not sure if this is a good idea. Just think about people (often girls and ladies) on twitter and othe social media platforms frequently recieve unwanted dickpics or other types of harassment. Don't know if that was the original point when talking about 'harassment' in previous posts. Also take into considerration that pics and videos (as well as other file-types) are often used to spread  malware, scams and others. So in any case such a functionality shoud come with a good settings panel to manage on an individual level, and of course safety measure to prevent the spread of malware, scam and other attacks to people's PC's....