I love hosting people at my open room. I like this game and see a lot of potential.
There are a few things (probably/definitely repeated earlier in this thread) that would be great additions:
1. (Agree with JeanMi) I would like for people to see a message as they enter my room. Welcome, expectations, unacceptable behavior, etc.
2. I would like to boot people from the room who are ruining other guest's good time.
3. I would like for the room to stay open if I happen to CTD or I get called away. Permanent rooms would be ideal, but I understand the burden on the system that might cause. An hour, then?
4. I would like to name my room.
5. Definitely need more room. I use room 2 because the area is all in one space and people can interact easier.
6. Let me serve drinks. Actually, that would be great game-wide.
7. Let the guests enter the room at the door instead of popping into the middle.
8. Custom music. Custom videos (for those willing to set up an account on whatever streaming service the game uses). Also, guests should need clicked permission to turn channels/stations.
9. Wall art, wall and ceiling lighting, etc.
10. More diverse furniture selection. BDSM furniture, area rugs, etc...
Great game so far. I like the people I have met. Let's keep improving.