3DXChat Community

Halloween Effects

FairyDust

Hiyas

I hear the developers of this game getting so much of stick from people including me, but give credit where credit is due. I think what they did for Halloween was fabulous. Hands up all those who didn't have a great time at the party? So developers, well done on a fabulous job. Never had so much fun not being seen.

Love you all

Fairy

Just a few examples...how could you not have fun?

post-7099-0-36942600-1446520160_thumb.jpgpost-7099-0-93840100-1446520161_thumb.jpg post-7099-0-64282900-1446522383_thumb.jpg post-7099-0-20366600-1446523250_thumb.jpgpost-7099-0-08583100-1446523251_thumb.jpg

Click on images to enlarge

it was fun yes .. but also lazy .. what did they do different from last year ?? 

Well, I have only been here 4-5 months so I don't know about last year. I have spoken to many players and quite a few of them have been here for years and you have been the only one to mention that. Not really sure what that means but regardless, everyone I've seen had a wonderful time and not one has complained about a single thing.

Well the halloween effects are good yes , but as it's the second year that these effects are used without any change since 2014's halloween , the "magic" is gone a little.

Oh yes there was one change , last year we got the witch hat and the masks , and this year nothing . Some vampie fangs would have be great :)

Well the halloween effects are good yes , but as it's the second year that these effects are used without any change since 2014's halloween , the "magic" is gone a little.

Oh yes there was one change , last year we got the witch hat and the masks , and this year nothing . Some vampie fangs would have be great :)

The Magic will comeback for Christmas time on Santa gifts distribution to those being nice in game during the past year,I'm hurry to get mine, pleeease not a dildo this time! hihi ;)