3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

Today's topic 

Alts

There is only a small, almost nonexistent group of people on 3dx that are open about their real identity, which is not a decision I agree with but it is their choice, and who even knows if they are being honest about who they are. By real identity I do not mean real pictures or anything like that either. I mean they let everyone on the game know their true identity. Their real name and who they really are. Not limited to only their close, perhaps trusted, friends on Discord either, to everyone on the game and are openly public about who they are. Full transparency. That being said all the rest of us play anonymously with character names we created when we signed up, whether that was six years ago or two hours ago.

That being said and considered, aren't we all alts? Even gizmo from Mars.   :P

iLFO1cP.gif

I know some will say will say I started with my first character and I have consistently been that character since I started 3dx and to be some other character, without disclosure would be dishonest. Ok by that logic, your first character you created was also a deception, so what is the difference? To me there is none.

JahEYHU.gif

Just some random thoughts. Also please stay out of room 6277.

Who am I? Not sure anymore. My name on forums is Sleeper_Girl but so far I have been told I am Dave, jim bob, blue balls, James, Bridget and J. Sometimes in reflection I wonder. Really, who do I want to be and if I have to honestly answer I say a loud that person is ...

QUAID!!!

Taking an indefinite break from posting in forums. I allowed a group of people to ruin the experience for me, and I have to take responsibility for allowing them to do that. It is no consolation that they have done it to countless other members, and will continue to do unless something is done. Take care of yourselves and good luck.

All done trying. People do not want to do what it takes to eliminate the main source of the problem here, and what has been the biggest problem by far for several years. It has continued for this long because moderation is nearly non existent, and when it does make a rare appearance it is incredibly biased. With all that in mind, trying to remove the root of the issues here is a total waste of time and energy. It was interesting discussing the many possibilities for the game going forward and suggesting potential improvements to the game and a lot of people have great ideas,. I hope the moderators implement some of them. See you in the game people, except for four of you, you’ll be invisible. That is if I ever see any of you. Seems you don’t even play the game anymore, but for some reason remain in forums tormenting people and acting crazy. I will probably never understand the point or purpose of that, and I don’t want to. Bye now. :)

All done trying. People do not want to do what it takes to eliminate the main source of the problem here, and what has been the biggest problem by far for several years. It has continued for this long because moderation is nearly non existent, and when it does make a rare appearance it is incredibly biased. With all that in mind, trying to remove the root of the issues here is a total waste of time and energy. It was interesting discussing the many possibilities for the game going forward and suggesting potential improvements to the game and a lot of people have great ideas,. I hope the moderators implement some of them. See you in the game people, except for four of you, you’ll be invisible. That is if I ever see any of you. Seems you don’t even play the game anymore, but for some reason remain in forums tormenting people and acting crazy. I will probably never understand the point or purpose of that, and I don’t want to. Bye now. :)

You think you’re so clever, yeah. Like people just get fed up when the one person who can deal with the actual problem does nothing. Personally I think 3dxChat is slowly going down the tubes thanks to RobT and his incisive wit and charm.

Now seems to be a good time to suggest that anybody reading these threads reports any insults in the hope that somebody might notice something bad festering on the forums.

I only quoted it so if it's changed later, the actual comment exists.

Probably good advice to at the very least set conflict aside for at least a small amount of time. Not much can be done it would seem anyway at this point in time. The picture has become crystal clear what we are dealing with, this tiny group of members that for whatever reasons have become dissatisfied and disenfranchised with 3dx. Despite feeling this way, much like ghosts haunting a house, they choose to stay around and torment anyone that dares to challenge them by pointing out the ridiculousness of their behavior. Add into that a moderator, or lack there of in this case, that does next to nothing to regulate this community, and what you see in 3dx forums is the result. Really starting to doubt the worth of correcting the issues here anymore, so indeed why bother. Maybe it is better to let the angry and unhappy people here have this outlet, better here than out in society I suppose.

I ran my mouth off a bit too much, ah what did I say?
Well, you just laughed it off and it was all okay

It was worth it just to learn some sleight of hand

Bad news comes, don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on, exactly, the same day
Well, we'll float on, good news is on the way