3DXChat Community

Flotsam and Jetsam

Sleeper_Girl

Failed to address this earlier since quite honestly I just wrote it off as nonsense and more hysterical ramblings of a mad man, but one of my friends inquired about it and divulged some information I was not aware of. So, no, you are right I never attended university and at no time have I claimed otherwise. That being said, I consider myself much more intelligent than you, and I don’t have to say anything more than that. Bye. See you all soon, but hopefully not too soon :P

Dunning-Kruger in action y'all.

Dunning-Kruger in action y'all.

If you have basic brain motor functions and a reading and grammar level beyond that of an 8 year old you are smarter than Robbie JJ, maybe even you, but I doubt it.

Also

RobT

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:52 PM

hmm, 83 posts in one day and everyone else is in forums too much, bahahahahaha

rhet

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:42 AM

If someone makes 87 posts in one day...they don't need admiration..they need psychiatric help.

FvleZtA.jpg

It would seem we found the real ho in desperate need of a slapping and his name is Robbie JJ. Do you ever stop writing stupidity and turn your computer off? Take a few deep breaths and look at yourself and your actions. If you like what you see, then you are worse than we all already think besides three people just as fucked up as you.

Poor, poor Robbie JJ, all day on a sex game forum being like:

AnWUa6D.gif

Like a cranky grandmother on her stoop. I finally see you were right all along, you are more of a woman than any one of us could ever hope to be Robbie JJ, this explains why your only friends are little girls with no self-esteem. One could assume you cry yourself to sleep when you go to bed after every day filled with such hatred and anger. Guess we can all move on from this now, nice job. ;)

Good afternoon diary. Stopping by and taking a look at the craziness here on forums. Not sure if I should be laughing or feel sympathy for a person who has quite clearly completely lost their mind and has put it all on display for the other members of 3dx to see. Not sure what lead him to this point in life, he has created so many stories about his past here and on the game, it makes if difficult to believe any of them at all. The complexity, if there ever was any, now has become blatant deception that is totally transparent now. Creating multiple personas of varied ages, genders and backgrounds for several years this person lacks any control in his actions and to see it all unraveling around him is quite the display. I am only grateful to be able to watch it safely at a distance in anonymity. This person knowing your true identity has already proved to be horrifying for several people and I feel lucky to avoid that. It is shameful this person is allowed to continue to infest these forums and the game itself, but that is how psychopaths operate and they can sometimes be difficult to pin down and deal with. In the case of this particular one, it would seem the creators of these forums and the game have just thrown their hands up and given up on trying. This was upsetting at first but after more thought, I can better understand their predicament. You can only ban someone so many times to just have them recreate themselves continually before you just finally stop trying as it is useless to continue a losing battle. It seems in the end, the only option remaining is self-moderation and to just not feed that wolf that is this person any longer, and eventually starved for the attention it so desperately craves, it will disappear. It seems that the only option remaining is to just completely block it out. Have a good day everyone.

Dont worry, you wont be slapped due to being male

You forgot that slur, buckwheat

Wow that's original, not, you would think that having called me a guy a couple of hundred times and not having any effect would have you try something else, but then,

I guess that's all we can expect from someone whos level of intelligence can only produce schoolyard type slurs and the occasional I don't give shit what anyone thinks.

Wow, did someone call you a man, how dare they.

I've been called a man on this forum more than once, you even questioned if I was a woman or not.  Not that I give a fuck because I can easily prove that I am a woman and have.  Several have voiced and video chatted with me a I'm not ashamed to show myself.  I don't use edited pictures that hide or mix with an avi so I can't be actually seen, pictures of the net and never will because I am who I am scars and all.  I don't get my ass up in the air because I know I'm a woman and can easily shut anyone up that says otherwise.

Robbie JJ has a very beautiful double chin neck beard going on there in his selfie, would have never expected that. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny because you said that about me when I did show my picture only I have swelling from my neck surgery that's going down.   See you say the same thing all the time and forget what you've said that's how people know it's you not to mention you say the same thing to certain people all the time.

Mar_Mohan, you make yourself look as foolish as your friend. Why on earth would a woman willingly befriend a man who abuses women?

No one abuses me to do anything, I am my own person.  Even if someone held a gun to my head, I would still be who I am.  I don't and won't change who I am.  I've not and will not apologize for what someone else does.  All I can do is feel sorry for them as I have when I was attacked on here for my rape because their lives must be so bad that they had to attack a rape victim for days on end all because they don't like the person.  That's called being a 43 year old woman who has better sense then to go back and attack because it makes me no better but I did stand up for myself because it was me being attacked about something horrific.  It's not just RobT that has done that.  So I'd suggest going through other threads as well as see who all is doing it instead of just pointing the finger at him.

Mar_Mohan, you make yourself look as foolish as your friend. Why on earth would a woman willingly befriend a man who abuses women?

Saying you slapped someone over the internet is not actually slapping them, just like hugging them via the internet also like being a man pretending to be a woman on the internet doesnt make you a woman.

I've been called a man on this forum more than once, you even questioned if I was a woman or not.  Not that I give a fuck because I can easily prove that I am a woman and have.  Several have voiced and video chatted with me a I'm not ashamed to show myself.  I don't use edited pictures that hide or mix with an avi so I can't be actually seen, pictures of the net and never will because I am who I am scars and all.  I don't get my ass up in the air because I know I'm a woman and can easily shut anyone up that says otherwise.

Yet you show support for a boy, I refuse to call him a man, that has called women men hundreds of times without any possible reason for doing so.

And no, although RobT likes to try have people believe I have accused lots of women of being men in these forums, I have only ever made suggestions like, for all I know you could be a man in response to something someone had said.

Only once in here have I said something that could be taken as directly saying I think they are a man, and that was to Macey.

I have no reason to think you are not a woman, never have, so again you say I said something I have not to try discredit me.

Saying you slapped someone over the internet is not actually slapping them, just like hugging them via the internet also like being a man pretending to be a woman on the internet doesnt make you a woman.

There you are very wrong, young lady. Somebody who posts, and continues to post, sentiments such as the below demonstrates their attitude to women, and you are friends with this man. You are either very foolish or very naive. Are you trying to say it's just the bants and doesn't matter?

im-chief-kickabitch-from-the-slapahoe-tr

Yet you show support for a boy, I refuse to call him a man, that has called women men hundreds of times without any possible reason for doing so.

And no, although RobT likes to try have people believe I have accused lots of women of being men in these forums, I have only ever made suggestions like, for all I know you could be a man in response to something someone had said.

Only once in here have I said something that could be taken as directly saying I think they are a man, and that was to Macey.

I have no reason to think you are not a woman, never have, so again you say I said something I have not to try discredit me.

No one abuses me to do anything, I am my own person.  Even if someone held a gun to my head, I would still be who I am.  I don't and won't change who I am.  I've not and will not apologize for what someone else does.  All I can do is feel sorry for them as I have when I was attacked on here for my rape because their lives must be so bad that they had to attack a rape victim for days on end all because they don't like the person.  That's called being a 43 year old woman who has better sense then to go back and attack because it makes me no better but I did stand up for myself because it was me being attacked about something horrific.  It's not just RobT that has done that.  So I'd suggest going through other threads as well as see who all is doing it instead of just pointing the finger at him.

Being friends with someone does not mean nor has it ever meant that you support everything they say and/do.  See that's where you all are wrong when you jsut assume that someone does, sorry to break it to you but that's not what it means.

Definition of friend

Noun (Entry 1 of 2)

1a : one attached to another by affection or esteem She's my best friend.

b : acquaintance

2a : one that is not hostile Is he a friend or an enemy?

b : one that is of the same nation, party, or group showbiz friends

3 : one that favors or promotes something (such as a charity) this trend has alarmed friends of the liberal arts— Raymond Walters The friends of the library will host a fund-raiser.

4 : a favored companion

5 capitalized : a member of a Christian sect that stresses Inner Light, rejects sacraments and an ordained ministry, and opposes war

— called also Quaker

be friends with

: to have a friendship or friendly relationship with

Definition of friend (Entry 2 of 2)

transitive verb

1 : to act as the friend of : befriend

2 : to include (someone) in a list of designated friends on a person's social networking site

You can always Google it and see that's what you'll find.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=meaning+of+friend

There you are very wrong, young lady. Somebody who posts, and continues to post, sentiments such as the below demonstrates their attitude to women, and you are friends with this man. You are either very foolish or very naive. Are you trying to say it's just the bants and doesn't matter?

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8346-the-robt-xperience/?p=327434

Sleeper_Girl

Lil' Bit

• photo-thumb-24578.jpg?_r=1549116498
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 615 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:19 PM

Don’t worry Dave. Mar_Mohan who is allegedly a victim of sexual assault should be here any moment to copy and paste the rules for Robbie JJ to read about how it is not right for him to talk about physically attacking women. Any second now .......

Yet you support them.  Pot meet kettle....