3DXChat Community

Serious question

CaptainDerek969

Relationships can be hard in game.  To anyone I suggest being upfront and honest about what you want so both of you are aware of what each wants then communicate during it.  That's key.  I play the game for fun, I don't care about much else because I've seen and have been through enough that I'd rather just enjoy it.

If in an open relationship where you said you would be exclusive for your partner and they said no because they were worried it would cause them to lose their partner. Is it right for the partner that said no to accuse the other of cheating? Let me know what y'all think

I simplify this black and white: A door is either closed or open. Water tap is either closed or open. So It is either an open relationship or not an open relationship. And that should answer it.

from my experiences in the game with relationships , in different manners , i got some good moments , but i had to deal with many restrictions, coming from crazyness , i could mention many examples , you could lose your head for that, now about open relation it can lasts long , as long as you both respect the fun of your partner and yours , all i remember is that doesnt worth all the sacrifices my men asked me to do, in the end i was always the big problem for their frustrations, just one advice, come for yourself , not for what others want , live your game like you want , and don't make any concessions for others, it can ruin a game , after , if you come for exlusives relations, you really need to be picky and selective, test the people and see what going on in few weeks... but once again derek... it's almost impossible to stay exclusive, friends around, dramas, fights, rumors, lies, manipulations, i wish you good luck <3

Yeah and that is fine, I told her I would be exclusive for her because I knew I could be happy that way I had just been around a long time and didnt ever have to worry about it before so I knew it would take a little getting use to but I wanted to be exclusive for her but she would fight me whenever I tried. 

It's important that there must be an agreement. If she is allowed to do certain things but she doesn't like it when you do the same, or vica versa, then regardless if it's an open or exclusive relationship it will turn bad at the end.

From what you're saying, it seems she didn't want a relationship and wanted to play. 

To give you a thought about how this game is... It's like a candy store filled with a bunch of candy you love and a couple you just like also a few you don't really care for.  There is one you may really love but the temptation is there for the others.  Unless you can really just have that one candy and be happy forgetting the rest then you're good.

A few lines I've heard over since I've joined back in 3/2015:
I could be exclusive if I found the right one.

I want Open but could devote more of my time to one person.

We're open but give each other most of our time and a little attention to a few specific others.

Friends with benefits.

Then factor in that this game offers three avis per account and/or they have another account so there is that possibility as well that they'll do something on another avi.  Taking that into consideration are you willing to be that way across the avi(s) and accounts or not.

There are people who are married on all three avis to different people then some to the same person just their other avis.

It comes down to what are you willing to accept.

Edited by Mar Mohan

Let’s not forget this is a woman you love or loved. Remember the good times and try talking to her without pointing fingers. If you want her in your life still then try being friends. Having someone around that you can open up to is great. that Comfort level you have with a previous partner can make for a wonderful friendship. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, Derek. :)

My suggestion is just to talk with your next girl or her if she gives you the chance. Many women that i been seen with all they do is talk, trying to work out things with their girl or guy. Sometimes I could not even hug a friend thanks to assholes here in the game telling people shit.I had a friend that waited for her girl to return, i started getting shit for hanging out with her too much, so we stopped even hanging out, she met other people and dumped her girl when she came back. As for why we hung out, someone used the ghost dll when it was still new, and it triggered a very bad memory. It is hard dealing with that but i got her to talk, got her to see it is not the same and that she was stronger now, raised her self-esteem. "Here is a thing people, due to stress and other factors, sometimes words do trigger bad memories talking about it helps, I am not a professional, just a cyber shoulder to cry on.

So who knows maybe the guy she is with is just a shoulder to cry on, if it is or is not, do not tarnish what you had in seeing her move on. (And you guys thought i was rambling, I was but there was a point to it)

Love her and wish her the best, and if, just if, I am correct and that is just a friend, then you will not have to take back what was said or believed if you chose to say or believe it or chose not to say it or believe it. "If you love them set them free, if they return they are yours," treasure them when they do or treasure your memories together if they don't.

As for me, once the room is done, I will chose to stay or go, but if I go and return later on it will be for the same reason I stay for my queen. Just not under this avi's name...