3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

Well the only problem i keep experimenting, and at this date after the update is even worse than before, is the lack of moaning sounds, footsteps, and squirting, is totally mute now...  -_- 

As for graphics, shadows, water, and the rest, everything works fine for me... :) 

The girl behind is too stretched up, and the girl in front is in this position that most likely should fall ...

I think we need to fix the skeleton for the female model of the character in the new sex poses ... q.q 

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem from last two days. I can enter in my own profile, left message to any of my friend or edit txt, change my pics, or anything else. Just write unknown and thats all. Tell me what to do cause i try to reinstal game to, still same situatione, and i see some ppls on world chat says they have same problem from last two days.

http://imgur.com/a/CrwBO

Apparently, there has been a server security update or something recently, since then all of the user profiles with emails in them are now replacing the emails with this code:

<a href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" class="__cf_email__" data-cfemail="0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000">[email protected]</a>

and a security javascript function to decode it at the end of the xml:

<script>
    !function (e, t, r, a, n, c, l, o)
    {
        function h(e, t, r, a)
        {
            for (r = '', a = '0x' + e.substr(t, 2) | 0, t += 2; t < e.length; t += 2)
            {
                r += String.fromCharCode('0x' + e.substr(t, 2) ^ a);
            }
            return r;
        }

try
        {
            for (n = e.getElementsByTagName('a'), l = '/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#', o = l.length, a = 0; a < n.length; a++)
            {
                try
                {
                    c = n[a], t = c.href.indexOf(l), t > -1 && (c.href = 'mailto:' + h(c.href, t + o));
                }
                catch (f)
                {
                }
            }
            for (n = Array.prototype.slice.apply(e.getElementsByClassName('__cf_email__')), a = 0; a < n.length; a++)
            {
                try
                {
                    c = n[a], c.parentNode.replaceChild(e.createTextNode(h(c.getAttribute('data-cfemail'), 0)), c);
                }
                catch (f)
                {
                }
            }
        }
        catch (f)
        {
        }
    }(document);
</script>

Since the profiles are actually xml files and not web pages, all such profiles are broken and throw an exception when the game tries to read them.

Editing profile and saving it without any e-mail addresses "fixes" the issue, but placing an e-mail there generates the above code again.

This is something that needs to be fixed server-side.

RubyRed, you are probably experiencing this exact problem.

I have this problem from last two days. I can enter in my own profile, left message to any of my friend or edit txt, change my pics, or anything else. Just write unknown and thats all. Tell me what to do cause i try to reinstal game to, still same situatione, and i see some ppls on world chat says they have same problem from last two days.

http://imgur.com/a/CrwBO

I got this. I logged out and logged again. The issue was solved.

MeiLing way didnt help me, anyway thx, and thank you Alex, i dont know how to solve that problem im not net administrator and i dont know how to enter in CloudeFlare or even how to finde it, so i dont have any other possibilitie than to wait.

Ummm, what's happening here?

I've tried relogging, reinstalling. Completely deleting everything and then reinstalling. It's only on one of my avatars and not the other. Any ideas?

post-12241-0-23976200-1503717906_thumb.jpg

Edit: I just saw the post above. I never had any e-mails in that profile.

Another Edit: I tried editing the profile to something else, and it fixed it. The only thing I can think of is that profile had a LOT of code in it before.

Don't know if anyone else brought it up yet but sound during sex seem to be so low it's extremely hard to hear anything, if you put up sound further to hear moans you get ears almost blown away when you change cloth or any other non music related SFX. Could you please fix this having sex sounds that low and becoming practically muted by music channel even on low music volume setting feel bad for a sex sim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After updating to build 368 I keep experience lost connection issues. Sometimes I can be on for a couple hours before it happens other times it will happen again and again within minutes of each disconnect. I have checked my computer to makes sure it is not losing my internet connection and it is showing that the internet is staying connected. I have uninstalled the game cleaned any files pertaining to the game and then reloaded the game and I am still losing connection.

Hello,

I have just signed-up for this game and while I was creating my avatar several personal messages popped up to me already.

When I saw this, I was still in the process of creating the avator, so did nothing else - no chat, nothing.

Somehow these messages look like being send some time ago to someone else - maybe to a deleted user with the same ingame name??

Can you please check, whether this is a bug or how/why this could have happened?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

DarkVelvet

Here's a new one for ya.  I had entered a private room.  Closed to the pubic. But i was allowed to go in.  Strange.. Could this happen if I selected the room and due to some strange lag the room didn't close in to time.   Lucky enough I didn't catch ppl  in an awkward way .  Small problem but interesting. 

• 4 weeks later...

OK, the screenshot mechanism is very screwed up.

I could not get it to work. I ran it as Administrator, I changed the permissions on the screenshots directory, nothing worked.

So, I re-installed the game, and it worked running as Admin. I got a few shots.

But that was yesterday.....  Today it stopped working again. I'm still running as Admin, but nothing....

And why do I have to run it as Admin for this to work in the first place?

Folks if you are going to run your Beta test in place of production, I think you need to release updates more often.

Because I am not going to re-install the game every time I want to play just to take screenshots...

================================================================

Update: I kept looking into this, and it looks like a combination of Windows 10 security and my anti-virus program. I think I have it solved.

It looks like the code that automatically removes clothes for a given pose doesn't work right...   I was watching a couple at the Sin Club, and I pointed out that his pants were still on, so it looked a bit odd, and she responded that he had them off on her screen.... All other clothes then disappeared one by one as they removed them, but his pants and her skirt stayed on, but apparently only to those not directly involved in the Pose....