3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

I also have graphics errors in all daytimes, except at night.

In each location, also in my rooms.

The same problem on 2 computers:

Intel QuadCore i7, 3.4 GHz
32GB Memory
AMD Radeon HD 6970M, 2 GB Memory
Windows 8, played with Parallels on a Mac

Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz
16 GB Memory
Intel Iris Pro, 1.5 GB Memory
Windows 8, played with Parallels on a Mac

had absolutely no problems under version 2.0

t3vqkbtx.jpg

r5exbdkx.jpg

t9t7rdbb.jpg

It seems that Unity does not support some GPU ... So all is in the hands of the Dev. All works better with nite light. But who will cares Unity. You can rake note of the following:

It includes an asset server and Nvidia's PhysX physics engine. (see their wiki)

Unity as web plugin has been deprecated by Chrome for security issues. I hope that the dev, here, will think of the numerous players who have issues here with Unity engine. I can play any games similar to 3DX without any issues. So Gizmol. How can you help your customers?

I seem to have a lot of issues with bright light and shadows in this version, the shadows get way more pixelated for whatever reason, but if you turn off ambient occlusion(Or however you spell it) it looks much smoother. Used to work decently in 2.0 but im guessing the vr implementation or a Unity update might have screwed around with some engine settings.

MeiLing said...

I can play any games similar to 3DX without any issues.

I haven't had a chance to try my other laptop yet but it has Intel 3000 on board and a couple of people that have had problems with the new release of 3DXChat have the same.

I have to use a mod'd version of Firestorm for Second Life on it, following an update a few months back, because either Acer or Intel (or both) don't support the 3000 any longer in Win 10 (at least). At that time, 3DXChat still worked fine so perhaps the same problem (whatever it is) has now caught up with it.

Nach dem update von 3DXChat 2.5 sind alle Reiseziele schwarz. Auch bei den eigenen Apartments ist nur das Apartment 2 nutzbar. Bei Apartment 1 ist auch alles schwarz.

Die Buton sind zwar alle vorhanden und auch funktionsfähig, aber ansonsten bleibt der Bildschirm schwarz.

Bei dem Charakter Editor ist alles in Ordnung.

Kann mir da jemand helfen.

I'm starting to notice there are glitches going on here...there's blank in Shared Apartment Users.  Also duplicated profile and keeps freezing up while I was trying to move around. Can this be resolve?

just installed 2.5 | didnt feel to till now and just testn
problem_no_problem.jpg

• AT ALL with graphics (without VR) -stop
  • ALL daytimes, locations work fine --> as before in 2.0 -stop
  • NO "ANDY WARHOL" SPYCHEDELIC COLOURS AT ALL like here -stop
  • ALL waters show normal at all places -stop

seems like [AMD] and [intel onboardchip prob] ... as usual or so often   :ph34r: 

[sys specs]
intel 5K | 16 gb ram | gforce 760ti (older driver version 376.53) | win 8.1 64bit | xfi xtreme gamer fa
tal1ty pro blah (although soundscards shouldnt be from interest here) | all settings on max and all "features" enabled -stop

(edit)

#teamf5button

hell yes - bring it back!!

1ogdmb.jpg

I seem to have a lot of issues with bright light and shadows in this version, the shadows get way more pixelated for whatever reason, but if you turn off ambient occlusion(Or however you spell it) it looks much smoother. Used to work decently in 2.0 but im guessing the vr implementation or a Unity update might have screwed around with some engine settings.

Just to demonstrate what im reporting i took two pictures today of my shoes which seem to show the issue quite clearly

First picture is with ambient occlusion on the second is with it off(Which for some reason makes the water disappear)

5wNtZlw.png

BuuFlRv.png

F5 doesn't work anymore in 3DX 2.5 use the upper left hand corner camera icon

Head and body works fine here...(Using 2.5)

F5 and F6 still working for me in 2.5 I just checked. Forgot to check on head and body tho. :(  Wonder why some functions work for some people and not others. :(

Just checked head and body still not clickable. grrr 

conferming pixel shadows - first i didnt have or see shadow probs at all but last night mhmm 

shadow.jpg?id=99812237

sometimes avi selection screen seems sharper and then less - or is it me^^ 

|intel|win8.1/64|nvidia gforce 760ti (older driver version - will update it after weekend) 

I was playing 2.0 last with Mac and 'Play on mac 4.2.9'. Even if there is a newer version of Play on mac, 4.2.9 was the last version working with 3DX. 2.0 had already sometimes problems during chat. Accessing private rooms often lead to DC.

2.5 is not working at all. Trying to log in ends up with crashing 3DX-Client while loading the avi's. So there has never been an option to see my own Avi's nor to change items that are new to the game in 2.5. Only chance to play the game is running 2.0 again. No possibility to use 2.5 in general. This is wasted money.....  :angry:  :(  :wacko:

Hey guys, thanks for your reports. If you have any graphics issues then please post here what's your system specs (Windows version, processor, video card etc.)?

Also let us know if you have no of these issues on locations without water please.

Graphics
Monitor
Name Generic PnP Monitor on Intel HD Graphics
Current Resolution 1366x768 pixels
Work Resolution 1366x768 pixels
State Enabled, Primary
Monitor Width 1366
Monitor Height 768
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
Device \\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
Intel HD Graphics
Manufacturer Intel
Model HD Graphics
Device ID 8086-0106
Revision A
Subvendor ASUStek Computer Inc (1043)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Driver version 9.17.10.4459
Count of performance levels : 1
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"

Currently Direct X 12 with Pixel shader 5.1 

Black room in home 1, to get it to work i use simple water and low graphics, also physidellic colours at beach and outdoors in daylight mode, when switch to night mode all is fine. Purple bloom in 3dx nightclub floor or frescos.