3DXChat Community

Patch #348?

Natsumi

Well what's that saying? "Don't fix what's not broken?" Well they may have fixed dark screen issues, but I honestly did not have a dark screen issue. What they have done is created issues for those that wasn't having any and to add to it pissed off a lot of members.

So, you had no Dark-screen (brightness issues) nice for you but a lot ppl had it...

The Question was:

What's the patch or the improvements?

And I noticed the Dark screen fix.

For new bugs is the topic 3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2 there and you should write your problems in this topic ;)

Edited by Achilles
typing mistake fixed^^

Achilles, I reported the blurry-text bug multiple times. So did a few others. But seems like either the devs don't have the bug or something else. Anyway, I'll test out 2.0 later...

I like what the devs have done with the 2.0 - Looks awesome and runs smooth. But the blury text is just annoying

So, you had no Darkscreen (brightness issues) nice for you but a lot ppl had it...

The Question was:

And I noticed the Darscreen fix.

For new bugs is the topic 3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2 there and you should write your problems in this topic ;)

First and foremost I never said no one else was having those issues and I knew what the question was. Thank you ever so kindly. As far as the dark screen not darscreen* I did not experience it. Also I knew where to type thanks, but what I said has relevance in regards to said question by explaining to them what said patch has done versus what it was for thank you once again.

So, you had no Darkscreen (brightness issues) nice for you but a lot ppl had it...

The Question was:

And I noticed the Darscreen fix.

The problem is that now the game is very laggy .

And plus , before i haven't any dark screen problem and now each time i try to fix the music by going to settings and select "aply" or "cancel" my screen become black for around 5 seconds .

So to me , fixing a dark screen for some who had this issue and give a temporary black screen to the ones who didn't have the issue is not an improvment . I'm happy for the ones who lost their dark screen , but i'm a bit disapointed for the ones ( like me ) who earned a black screen and the heavy lag :)

Ps : When i say "heavy lag" it mean "heavy lag" , because drop from the normal frame rate ( in my room 2 ) to 3 or 4 pics /seconds is veeeeery bad ...

Pps : Oh and not to mention that the stabilyity droped down too , because more lag mean more crashes . My wife crashed around 2 times in 20 minutes last afternoon ; Fortunately we wasn't hmmm ... "private talking" . But i can easily imagine that someone doing sexy stuff with a partner and crash just in middle could be a bit pissed lol

As far as the dark screen not darscreen

Thank you so much... :rolleyes:

The problem is that now the game is very laggy .

And plus , before i haven't any dark screen problem and now each time i try to fix the music by going to settings and select "aply" or "cancel" my screen become black for around 5 seconds .

So to me , fixing a dark screen for some who had this issue and give a temporary black screen to the ones who didn't have the issue is not an improvment . I'm happy for the ones who lost their dark screen , but i'm a bit disapointed for the ones ( like me ) who earned a black screen and the heavy lag :)

I know there are new bugs after the patch 348. But 3DXChat2.0 is still a Beta and it's always possible that the fix for the one issues brings new other bugs but I'm sure this will soon be fixed too :)