3DXChat Community

suspicious PM / Spam

Leeloo

WARNING : Maybe a bad thing don't clic the link .

I received this today : Get Free $1000! Faster and Easier. No spreads, No commission, no Fees. Quick withdrawals! Start right now *link removed*

•  

I suspect it to be a try to obtain infos on account so i didn't clic it .

Edited by gizmo
link removed

Has the the database of 3DX members been hacked, I wonder?

Not sure because i checked my message box and i didn't receive the one from marnesterenko2010 because it seem he sent me one message of this kind yet once and i ignored him

Bots farming the xgold... google + 1 --------> a copy and paste from my own spam... hebermin has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Get Rich".

hebermin said:
==============================

========================================
Get Free $1000! Faster and Easier. No spreads, No commission, no Fees. Quick withdrawals! Start right now
======================================================================

I will need a few to set up the proper answering machine for this kinda bullshit :)
Do not click the link I have no idea where it goes :)

Guest Twiggy

I got em to

I don't think the $1000 one was talking about 3DX gold, I think it was real money they were trying to say we could get.

I showed my bf to see what he thought, he said the next one will be telling people how to grow your dick bigger, lol

I got em to

I don't think the $1000 one was talking about 3DX gold, I think it was real money they were trying to say we could get.

I showed my bf to see what he thought, he said the next one will be telling people how to grow your dick bigger, lol

Looooollll xD

Edit: I do still count the reports and make a statistic how many ppl are active in 3DXChat Forum :D:P

Edited by Achilles

people don't panic and don't be pussies :P

we get spam all the time.. 3dx is not hacked.. these are automated bots that auto-register in the forum and pm every member that they can find from the members list.

obviously bots have found a way to bypass re-captcha during forum registration... nothing to be panic about - i'm sure sysadmins will update the security measures soon.

yeah i got one of them this morning...

s08IKfA.png

Don't be scared... as most of you guys told, this spam comes from bots or ppl who wants to make publicity about something, in the worse scenario, yes they comes to steal our data by requesting us some information, or may even infect our PC with some kind of Virus if they "Invite us" to download something.

Just avoid falling into this kind of suspicious invitations, never open a damn... and remember what our mamas use to tell us.. "never trust strangers, and inmediatly tell the one you trust the most"... :P  

Kisses 4U all... ^_^