3DXChat Community

Unable to LIKE certain posts

ChiK73

I have been noticing several posts on forums, where there is no option to like a certain post, and the user name is not highlighted. Am I blocked by this person, if so, why do I still see their posts at all, then, or is it something else altogether? I can quote and multiquote, just not like, and can't click on their profile name.

I do know that if I have blocked someone I cannot see their posts. I don't know if it works in reverse but it should. It also should not identify the post as blocked because the user doesn't need to know if they were blocked or not. It should be seamless.

I have been noticing several posts on forums, where there is no option to like a certain post, and the user name is not highlighted. Am I blocked by this person, if so, why do I still see their posts at all, then, or is it something else altogether? I can quote and multiquote, just not like, and can't click on their profile name.

I like u hun ;)

You was blocked by this person . I was blocked here in same way .

You can try to check it with your friends .

I think I have this figured out, since the people I can't like or click are guests, I'm assuming disabled accounts, and the likes I see from others were done before the account was dis-abled. I could be wrong, but I think that's the explanation now that I've looked it over more.